good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Oct 11, 2009

I tried this product as a replacement for veggies (that are really expensive in Norway..) and this does seem to do the trick. Taste is ok, don't need to drink as much water as earlier during exercise (has been a problem). I'm not giving this product 5 stars since the powder is hard to eliminate in water, it gets a little clumpy.

It tastes awful

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm sure it's good for you but it tastes really awful. I can't take it.

So so only

Posted by joannaloh on Feb 22, 2015

Didn't work for me. Instead I got stomachache now each time had this. I stopped taking it and give to my mum to take instead.

More Than Just Wheatgrass!

Posted by Reviewer3112181 on Jan 17, 2011

All the goodness of wheatgrass and more. The taste took some getting used to and is more palatable with raw honey. Used it during fasting together with chinese red dates tea.

definitely green flavor

Posted by Reviewer2039519 on Feb 14, 2011

I eat this because I think it is really good for me. I do not get enough greens and I think it is important; but don't kid yourself on flavor. You cannot hide the flavor and I have been downing health stuff most of my 58 years. If you are not a complete health nut , don't buy this; as you will not like the taste.

give it a 3 star

Posted by Reviewer2408274 on Mar 02, 2011

flavor needs to improve...however I am a picky eater and this helps me get what I need

green food

Posted by Reviewer1435295 on Feb 25, 2012

I have used this for a long time and do like it, however, the contents sure do shrink and there is less than I expected in the container. It is does mix well and I will buy it again.

Bearable taste but not powerful

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 28, 2014

Not much effect, don't feel anything in particular (no improved bowel movement for someone who doesn't take vegetables much)

ok

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 09, 2010

taste is ok

Tastes of nutrients.

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Dec 03, 2010

I am very happy for Perfect food. It contains alot of nutrients, and you can taste it! I don't know if it makes any difference in my health.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »