Seems good!

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Jul 29, 2010

Very impressive combination of raw organic ingredients& cheaper& better than getting Juice plus capsules. Have been having x3 tsp's in the morning & this seems to lift my energy. Am planning to switch to perfect food- berry next as it has fruits in it isn't raw though). I order heaps from iherb, this shipment took nearly 4 weeks to Aust, I think it got held up.

Green Super Food

Posted by eleuthero on Jan 19, 2012

I mix 1 scoop in my protein shake and enjoy the improved digestion and increased natural energy.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Dec 16, 2010

This was my first time with this green powder. I mix it with almond milk and a banana to make it taste better. Good quality ingredients.

Great Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer2094745 on Mar 23, 2010

I bought this as my family was looking to add more raw food to our diet. We tried juicing our own fresh veggies & fruits, but it became a hassle every morning and required alot of produce to make enough juice. This raw powder contains many more fruits & veggies, as well as sprouts & enzymes, and they're in raw form. It mixes fairly easily into water. Mixed partly with apple or cranberry juice, you can't even taste the 'greens'. But, even in plain water the taste is not unpleasant. We feel that it really gives us a boost of energy. My only complaint is that it is on the pricier side, and the container is less than 3/4 full upon opening it. Overall, a great product.

Very nice indeed!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

Every time I've taken this kind of "green" superfood, they've blocked me up something awful. Not this - this is great. I whizz it up with milk and, if I have time, a banana or fig, and it makes for a delicious drink. It does taste "green", but only slightly and in a very good way. My only complaint would be that the size of the container doesn't match the amount of the contents - the powder only reaches about halfway up the pot.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2977256 on Nov 23, 2009

Taste better than I thought it would.

Great smoothy

Posted by Reviewer2745988 on Feb 19, 2012

This is a great tasting product when mixed with fruit. However, when you first open the container, mostly 1/2 of the container is empty....

Quality is great, taste is not that great!

Posted by Reviewer3048661 on Feb 22, 2012

I enjoy this product very much. The quality is superb compared to other products but I really don't like the after taste. I usually mix it with berries and sometimes with sweet fruit juices in order to mask the taste. I will continue buying this awesome product!

good

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Nov 17, 2012

I use this in my green smoothies, mixes well.

love the result but can't stand the taste

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Jul 19, 2013

i love the result of taking this powder, my skin got glowing, it makes you regular, gives energy in the mornings and so on. BUT i really can't take it anymore because of the taste. in the beginning it was not a problem , but by the end of the pack i was really pushing it down and now, when i finished it, i don't know what to do - kinda want to continue, but physically can't) thinking to purchase the same powder with chocolate taste...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »