Excellent Green Blend

Posted by GrEaSeLiTeNiN on Mar 04, 2014

Very fine green powder. Mixes well. Taste like strong green tea. Garden of Life products are known for their quality and ingredients. No doubt the list of ingredients in this super blend is excellent. What I didn't like, though, was that the fact that the container was half full upon opening it for the first time. It comes that way but they should really consider reducing all that unnecessary (and disconcerting) air space.

Hi all you vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2244096 on Nov 19, 2013

Are you a vegetarian you know how difficult it sometimes can be to get enough quality protein. This superfood is one of several other organic supplements I have tried and can recommend to get your systems going. Ole vH-Drucker, MD

Garden of life-organic super greens

Posted by 5206876339216226392 on Oct 17, 2013

It seems to be givivg me a bit more energy and is helping wit bowel elimination. Iam hoping that it will be beneficial in helping my weight loss program.

It tastes like broccoli.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

This is good stuff, but I don't like the taste of it. It tastes like broccoli. I know, it's supposed to taste like vegetables, but I just don't really like it. I like that it's organic and non-gmo project verified, but I don't think I will be ordering again. :D I had Barlean's greens with berry flavour before and that one was really good to drink. It was actually tasty!

raw power

Posted by 5666093334751141724 on Aug 11, 2013

so powerful

love the result but can't stand the taste

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Jul 19, 2013

i love the result of taking this powder, my skin got glowing, it makes you regular, gives energy in the mornings and so on. BUT i really can't take it anymore because of the taste. in the beginning it was not a problem , but by the end of the pack i was really pushing it down and now, when i finished it, i don't know what to do - kinda want to continue, but physically can't) thinking to purchase the same powder with chocolate taste...

good

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Nov 17, 2012

I use this in my green smoothies, mixes well.

Quality is great, taste is not that great!

Posted by Reviewer3048661 on Feb 22, 2012

I enjoy this product very much. The quality is superb compared to other products but I really don't like the after taste. I usually mix it with berries and sometimes with sweet fruit juices in order to mask the taste. I will continue buying this awesome product!

Great smoothy

Posted by Reviewer2745988 on Feb 19, 2012

This is a great tasting product when mixed with fruit. However, when you first open the container, mostly 1/2 of the container is empty....

Green Super Food

Posted by eleuthero on Jan 19, 2012

I mix 1 scoop in my protein shake and enjoy the improved digestion and increased natural energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »