July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, RAW Organic Green Super Food, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Noticable energy, pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer2197975 on Jun 17, 2010

I ordered this in my effort to re-gain some energy, and cleanse my body. At 41 years old, I am facing arthritis, and some other issues, and am getting serious about my diet and nutrition, which I should have done LOOOONG ago... Ok... this stuff NEEDS to be mixed in juice, if your sensitive to flavors unfamiliar. This is VERY green, so dont expect some fruity sweet flavor, or you will be sadly disappointed. Like I said, I am not interested in this for its flavor, but for its cleansing and nutrient qualities. Having never used a "green" suppliment like this, I had no frame of reference to compare it to. The first day I used it, I used a half a scoop, and noticed more "up-beat" to my day. The second morning I used it, I went ahead and downed a whole scoop. I also noticed more energy again... in fact, I had a hard time falling asleep that night. It wasnt like a caffienne rush or heartpounding high... I just didnt get tired for a long time... actually after midnight, and my normal crash time is 9pm! I backed off to 1/2 scoop, and now I am sleeping like a baby at night. I highly recommend this product, if you are needing to make some changes for health reasons, or have disease to recover from. Please do not solely rely on this product though... change your diet to HIGH fruits and Veggies... and get off of animal products... you will notice HUGE changes. I have had this product and used it each day now for a week, and I still am more and more happy with it... now hubby and kids are using it. Kim in Ga.

Great Nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer2383091 on May 08, 2010

I have tried several super green products and this is by far the best one. I suffer from fibromyalgia and I feel inflammation relief from the alkalinity this product provides.

MAKES A DEFINITE DIFFERENCE

Posted by Reviewer1050835 on Aug 30, 2009

AFTER USING FOR JUST SHORT TIME I'M NOTICING DIFFERENCES WITH ENERGY, CLEANSING AND OVERALL WELL BEING.

Dense, rich, and just lots of good.

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Feb 15, 2011

I am confident I am ingesting some good greens, fruits, probiotics,and enzymes with this powder. When I'm exercising and taking this with my smoothies each morning I feel my body is just hummin. I also take it with some whater, chlorophyl, a ginger tea, a touch of agave, and stevia and it is super palatable. I haven't tried it with just water. I just hope our farms and food supplies won't one day all be polluted with genetically engineered plants because this kind of product is exactly what I would like to keep taking in for the rest of my life.

If you think this tastes like crap, please read this.

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Jan 13, 2013

When I first tasted this product it was overpowering and was like drinking a glass of thick onion and tomatoes. I think the mistake I made was to start with the full serving immediately. I actually thought I would have to throw all of the powder away but instead I decided to try the following. Take 1 teaspoon or tablespoon full of the powder with over 500 mls of water for a week and then gradually increase. After a few weeks today I just took the full serving of 1 scoop and I didn't taste any onion or tomato sensation at all. It felt like I had gotten so used to the taste that it was actually refreshing! If anyone has success with this please let me know. Perhaps some of us have become far too used to artificial flavours, even when we have started to eat better and more natural foods. After all, its something we have become accustomed to for many years. I highly recommend everyone who thinks this tastes very bad to simply start at a much smaller serving of what ever size that may be to get you used to it. Now I love this product and maybe you will too. I never thought I would ever say this but I give it 5/5 and along with my improved diet and more vegetables, I feel so much better than I used to. Before you bin this powder, give it more time, good luck!