Tried and true; the most concetrated nutrient green food still available at the value...

Posted by Reviewer1854223 on Nov 14, 2009

I've been using this green food formula for 8 years now, longer than most anyone. In that time, I've examined, tried, researched the 3-4 dozen other green food competitors on the market... maybe 3-4 come close, but their price points re 30-50% higher per oz. serving, and most brands don't use the green juice concentrates then freeze dried/extracted for nutrient/mineral density; they use whole food powders or blends, which leaves in all the rip off fiber content which displaces the nutrients that SHOULD be in there... so a long story short, most are heavy on marketing and price, low on nutrients and easy digestion/taste... Garden of Life still leads the pack on value, quality, consistency of product over all these years... don't hesitate to try and stick with the green superfood blend.

Super Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer1869367 on Mar 15, 2009

I have used this product in the past but again, like all the Garden of Life products, prices in Canada have sky-rocketed in the past three years. I am so glad I can still get it at a resonable price from iHerb. Thank you. I believe green drinks are essential for good health and digestion and this one has everything I could ask.

Perfect Food is that

Posted by Reviewer1700842 on Jul 27, 2007

Lot's of products contain simialr type ingredients. What I really like about this product is that it doesn't "cake up" after it has been opened. Stays "scoopable" to the end.

great

Posted by Reviewer2355201 on Jan 03, 2008

this is a great supplement for me. but taste not so great.

Perfect Super Food Green Formula

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 14, 2010

I'm on my 2nd jar already... This is a potent green formula that is a handy way to add greens and healthy flora to your daily nutrition. The taste is intensively green ;-) but I rather have that than artificially sweetened and aromatized stuff... I recommend this to be used with some juice and fruit, mixed with a hand blender. Keeps my stomach healthy and strong and helps to boost my immune system.

Favorite green food

Posted by Reviewer1983068 on Oct 23, 2007

This is my favorite green food on the market. Definitely helps with keeping the body Alkaline. I feel the positive effects immediately. A must have in any one's supplement pantry.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3096672 on Sep 01, 2009

I feel great, so lets just hope it's doing what it says it's supposed to!!

Order Shipped to Hawaii

Posted by Reviewer1791517 on Sep 10, 2008

Fast processing, delivery-- USPS--which is much cheaper than UPS/FedEx coming to Hawaii. Always pleased with the service I get from the iHerb folks. Aloha, Kate

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2037208 on Aug 02, 2008

This stuff is very green and good!

Perfect for all!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1290808 on Jan 11, 2010

I think this is the complete formula for people of all ages that want to stay strong, clean and healthy!!!! I ordered it to Israel and love everything about it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »