Fills the void..

Posted by run4bear on Sep 19, 2013

I love the taste and the ingredients. I have no guilt when on the run and no time for preparing a meal. This fills the void and is good for me!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Jul 02, 2012

I bought this to try it out. It has a ok taste when blended with water but is much better when milk is used, so i recomend milk or milk substitutes.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1531293 on Feb 03, 2012

I mix it in 8oz of skim milk it tastes like chocolate milk and fills me up until luch time.

Not chocolatey

Posted by HweeLing on Feb 01, 2012

I don't really like the taste and need to quickly gulp down the drink as soon as possible. Won't be buying again

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Feb 15, 2011

it didn't keep me full. Cannot replace a meal.

good for the faint of heart

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jan 28, 2011

very tasty and more convenient than mixing your own ingredients together, I got if for my dad who would never make a shake on his own. He uses it as a breakfast replacement for the cereal/oatmeal junk he was eating before.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1661271 on Sep 02, 2010

This meal replacement shake works great for me. It keeps me full for hours. I was having daily headaches, but they have stopped since I started taking this. This also keeps me from getting lightheaded when I skip a meal--I've always had low blood sugar problems. I like how much protein is in this- it does have 20 or so grams of carbs, though. I started taking this on Monday and by Wednesday morning I had lost 10 lbs- I don't know if it is solely from the drink, because I also stopped eating bread, potatoes, rice, and sugar...BUT it definitely helped me eat less!

smooth taste

Posted by Reviewer3006887 on Aug 16, 2010

This product is very tasty,not chalky.

Not the best...

Posted by Reviewer1934876 on Jun 09, 2010

Very good smell, tolerable taste, too much fiber as a consequence diarrhoea. I do not recommend for those who has sensitive belly. The nutrient content is almost perfect that was the reason I ordered it but considering the above mentioned facts I'm not satisfied with the product and I will never order it again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1483457 on Apr 23, 2010

I have had frequent gum surgeries. When I have the surgery, I have to eat high protein. My dentist always comments on how well I heal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »