July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula, 216 Caplets

Reviews 2-star

Not as good as it used to be

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Jan 06, 2012

I have systemic candidiasis and this used to help control that. I used to feel pretty good after taking these, but not anymore. I was curious so I took an old empty bottle that I had and compared it to the new bottle. It looks like they changed the order of the probiotic species and also changed the ingredients, so now it does not work as well as it did for me. I hate to get personal but it used to change the color of my poop to a green color, which is what it's supposed to do b/c the probiotic species will colonize. Now it does not do that any more and I feel worse as well. I don't understand why they changed this, it worked great before! I've been using this for as long as it has been on the market and now I'm so dissappointed with the change!