Expensive, but good stuff.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Dec 29, 2014

I have found this product not, easily found elsewhere, with the specialized enzymes contained in it to have been helpful with regulating and normalizing my digestive problems caused by my many food sensitivities.

Garden Of Life, Primal Defense

Posted by 5263456699279418823 on Nov 08, 2013

The product arrived much before the promised date. Very happy with the whole experience of ordering

probiotic

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

good probiotic

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2644874 on Oct 04, 2012

This product is arguably the best probiotic for the lower bowel in existence as far as I can tell. I discovered it around 1994 and knew that it was good but did not discover how good until my nutripathic doctor advised me to use it to recover from a very nasty infection apparently caused by an allergy. I took this product and both the infection and the allergy disappeared and has not bothered me since.

Works well for certain things

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I started using this in 2006 and took it every day through mid-2012. It really helped to curb my sugar cravings, which was my motive in the beginning. However, I noticed over time that it didn't seem to be as effective as other probiotic blends for skin and female health purposes... not sure if that's because I should have varied my probiotics instead of relying on one blend, or if it's just that I needed a different blend of bacteria. (I've switched to one that contains s. thermophilus and am liking that now.)

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1878706 on Mar 04, 2012

Or so it seems. This sort of pill does not have an immediate, observable effect. But if I go without for several days, I'm always glad to get back to it.

Very hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1624062 on Oct 08, 2011

I found these "caplets" very hard to swallow, and I can usually down a fistfull of capsules in one gulp without problems. Product seems however to be working, but I've experienced better.

Easy to take

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

This is a comprehensive probiotic which is easy to take before meals. It is in a tablet form rather than a capsule, and contains a few other ingredients such as magnesium stearate, so I'll probably choose a powder next time. Still, a quality product and very good value.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Dec 16, 2010

I have been using for a while. İt seems to be helping.

Not Too Big

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Jul 23, 2010

This is in tablet (caplet) form, not as big as I thought. Can break it into half easily for pets to chew on it. Waiting to see if it helps their health in the long run.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »