Helpful but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Oct 01, 2008

This is expensive 'dirt', though I think it helps my digestion overall.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 05, 2008

Works great. I think I have less urinary tract infections when using this product. Its pretty pricy but it works for me when other brands didn't. I have been using this product for over 2 years. iHerb is one of the best places to buy it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My husband uses this and has experienced good health benefits. Improved cholesterol among them.

Not Too Big

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Jul 23, 2010

This is in tablet (caplet) form, not as big as I thought. Can break it into half easily for pets to chew on it. Waiting to see if it helps their health in the long run.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Dec 16, 2010

I have been using for a while. İt seems to be helping.

Easy to take

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011

This is a comprehensive probiotic which is easy to take before meals. It is in a tablet form rather than a capsule, and contains a few other ingredients such as magnesium stearate, so I'll probably choose a powder next time. Still, a quality product and very good value.

Very hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1624062 on Oct 08, 2011

I found these "caplets" very hard to swallow, and I can usually down a fistfull of capsules in one gulp without problems. Product seems however to be working, but I've experienced better.

Primal Defense caplets

Posted by Reviewer1979489 on Sep 18, 2008

For me the powder version is better. These are hard caplets and now capsules. But these are great for traveling.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1878706 on Mar 04, 2012

Or so it seems. This sort of pill does not have an immediate, observable effect. But if I go without for several days, I'm always glad to get back to it.

Works well for certain things

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I started using this in 2006 and took it every day through mid-2012. It really helped to curb my sugar cravings, which was my motive in the beginning. However, I noticed over time that it didn't seem to be as effective as other probiotic blends for skin and female health purposes... not sure if that's because I should have varied my probiotics instead of relying on one blend, or if it's just that I needed a different blend of bacteria. (I've switched to one that contains s. thermophilus and am liking that now.)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »