Jon Gabriels Personal Choice

Posted by TheGabrielMethod on Oct 28, 2015

I love Garden of Life products and I have used the " Primal Defense, HSO Probiotic Formula" for years.

We take this probiotic every morning!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Jan 06, 2015

This is a very good probiotic and you can take it a few times a day to keep your system built up. I love that you do not have to refrigerate which makes it easy to go along when traveling.

Good Defense

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014

Since 2008 I am using the Primal Defense Pro Biotic. I have barely been sick over these last siz years other than a minor cold perhaps once in a year or two. I have confidence in this product.

the best!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I used garden of life primal defense for over 10 years and had great results (initially for h-pylori treatment and ongoing for regularity and IBS symptoms). I switched to Gr8 dophilus, based on reviews, to save money. I have found no benefits from taking Gr8 dophilus. I will go back to primal defense despite the cost. I would give this 6 stars if I could. Really controls all IBS symptoms for me! Please click yes if this review helped you. :)

great product

Posted by 5480165375120631627 on Jan 22, 2014

great product

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Oct 23, 2013

I use this for several years now. Great for digestion, elimination and healthy gut.

Everyday

Posted by 5483154363195153700 on Aug 14, 2013

Every morning.

Awesome probiotic!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is an excellent, easy to take probiotic. The price is right for this bonus size with an extra 36 capsules. I have been taking 2 tablets per day in the morning and at night with a glass of water, and feel great. It helps to promote better immunity and regularity of bowels. I only wish I had tried this excellent product sooner! They don't require refrigeration, making them a good choice for ordering via mail. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great for during an antibiotic treatment

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Helped to keep my energy levels up during a antibiotic treatment since antibiotics also kills the bacteria.

Improved my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I am in love with this probiotic!! I have a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis so I take 6 caplets a day. I have found them extremely helpful for my digestive system. My specialist is very impressed with my results and I really feel as though this product has contributed to my recovery/remission. I find the caplets easy enough to swollow too.