Best PRobiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on Dec 03, 2010

I started taking these after my mom recommended this brand. I was sick for almost 6 months straight due to young child in germ filled preschool bringing everything home! I have been sick once or twice since taking this and not for as long as everyone else. My husband has even started taking this and has said in general he feels better and more regular too! Would recommend!

The best healthy choice I've made...

Posted by Reviewer1747611 on Jan 18, 2011

I used to catch every cold and flu bug that came within a mile, but since I taking Primal Defense, I haven't been sick in months! A great product, essential for boosting immunity! I only take one a day, and only on an empty stomach.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2593652 on Feb 20, 2012

I don't know how effective it is, I just know I love taking it, it feels good to my body and my health. My digestion seems improved. I Herb delivery is top notch too!

This stuff rocks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1933718 on Apr 03, 2012

I had very bad digestion, stomach aches after eating, horrible discomfort and chronic constipation. Primal Defense has worked pretty good, I can finally breathe. I am amazed and am telling everybody about it. I wished iHerb shipped to Albania too. Great service from iHerb.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2122338 on Dec 16, 2010

I like this product, it really works for me. I've tried many probiotics so far and only two brands seems working for me, this one is one of them.

Lynn

Posted by Reviewer2567789 on Dec 02, 2008

Works great. I have been buying it from another source at a higher price - will be back for more. Thaks Lynn

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2773378 on Oct 20, 2008

I've tried a few probiotics over the years. These stand out among them as having a noticeable effect. I feel much better when I take them, so I keep taking them.

primal defense

Posted by Reviewer1858990 on Nov 19, 2008

i have been using this product for years, first recomended by my rolfer as a basic aid to help the intestines.i have found it to be very important in body care,with many procesed foods you loose natural gut flura. primal defense puts your intestines back in sync it simply does a great job. your cheaper rate priority us mail made this purchase easy.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1878706 on Mar 04, 2012

Or so it seems. This sort of pill does not have an immediate, observable effect. But if I go without for several days, I'm always glad to get back to it.

Works well for certain things

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I started using this in 2006 and took it every day through mid-2012. It really helped to curb my sugar cravings, which was my motive in the beginning. However, I noticed over time that it didn't seem to be as effective as other probiotic blends for skin and female health purposes... not sure if that's because I should have varied my probiotics instead of relying on one blend, or if it's just that I needed a different blend of bacteria. (I've switched to one that contains s. thermophilus and am liking that now.)