Primal defense probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2700121 on Nov 30, 2015

Westing of money, did not help my stomach problems, was feeling awful. Could not finish the pack, I've taken it for 2 or 3 weeks after that I through it out.

Best stuff ever

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Nov 21, 2008

I only take these when I am ill, work 10x better than pepto bismol plus much healthier for me.

This is what escorts the other nutrients I take to where they need to be!

Posted by Reviewer1220264 on Nov 22, 2010

...and my sour stomach has virtually disappeared!

This is good!!!

Posted by eeleen on Nov 07, 2010

soon after i started taking this, i was passing out toxic stuff in my stools and feel better and better as days go by. i suffer from food allergies and taking this together with primal defense enzymes seems to have helped me.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2593652 on Feb 20, 2012

I don't know how effective it is, I just know I love taking it, it feels good to my body and my health. My digestion seems improved. I Herb delivery is top notch too!

This stuff rocks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1933718 on Apr 03, 2012

I had very bad digestion, stomach aches after eating, horrible discomfort and chronic constipation. Primal Defense has worked pretty good, I can finally breathe. I am amazed and am telling everybody about it. I wished iHerb shipped to Albania too. Great service from iHerb.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2122338 on Dec 16, 2010

I like this product, it really works for me. I've tried many probiotics so far and only two brands seems working for me, this one is one of them.

Lynn

Posted by Reviewer2567789 on Dec 02, 2008

Works great. I have been buying it from another source at a higher price - will be back for more. Thaks Lynn

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2773378 on Oct 20, 2008

I've tried a few probiotics over the years. These stand out among them as having a noticeable effect. I feel much better when I take them, so I keep taking them.

primal defense

Posted by Reviewer1858990 on Nov 19, 2008

i have been using this product for years, first recomended by my rolfer as a basic aid to help the intestines.i have found it to be very important in body care,with many procesed foods you loose natural gut flura. primal defense puts your intestines back in sync it simply does a great job. your cheaper rate priority us mail made this purchase easy.