LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.

great for kids

Posted by Reviewer1088222 on Jul 28, 2010

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Remember to keep them in the fridge. I left mine outside and it hardened. But it mixes very easily in water, I can give them to my toddler without a problem even without mixing them in liquid.

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jun 02, 2010

we have tried several probiotics but so far they have all failed to match with garden of life products. this one for kids is good as the flavor and sight are appealing. wish they would make the adult version with this flavor too. or the kid version with the adult contents

Garden of Life, Primal Defense Kids Powder

Posted by Reviewer1773484 on Mar 06, 2008

WONDERFUL!!!! My son has IBS/DBS/FRS and this stuff really does the trick to keep him regular and the bowels moving... VERY easy to take!!!

Still up in the air about this one

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Apr 09, 2008

I got this for my little boy (2.5) who developed eczema last November 2007, I have been trying to get his microflora balanced by using things like this, yogurt and kefir. I have since added a good cod liver oil to his diet and that seems to be helping. So, I'm not sure what is doing what. I give him 1/4tsp. of this in his milk and he likes it.

Keeps my kids healthy

Posted by rach241 on Mar 26, 2010

My kids hardley ever get sick since I have been giving them this product.

Great service, price and a great product

Posted by Reviewer3278869 on May 11, 2009

Many thanks for the fast and efficient international service. Your price was fantastic as it was much cheaper than I could purchase the product for in my own country (Australia). I have been using Primal Defense probiotic for my child for some time now and it seems to keep him much healthier and with less illnesses, even during winter. Thanks again.

great taste