A total lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1931899 on Apr 12, 2009

I bought this product for my cat with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Since using this product,there has been a drastic change in her health. She isn't on conventional meds, just this and a few supplments. Before the Primal Defense I thought there was a chance we would lose her, not anymore. I also have a litter of kittens. 1 kitten became extremely ill, and I used the Primal Defense on the whole litter. The ill kitten recovered wonderfully, and the other kittens didn't get sick. They now take it daily. As do all of my cats. I also am able to give it to my kids, and husband, and our helath is improving! I highly recommend this product for humans and animals. I also loved how quickly iherb got it to me! Thanks for the excellent product and service.

Great for my dog with IBD

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Jan 11, 2010

I have a Great Dane puppy with IBD. This means frequent loose stools, and difficulty maintaining proper weight. I have tried a variety of probiotics. Most made no difference. Dr. Ohhira's probiotic worked OK, but this one, Primal Defense HSO Probiotic Formula, is AMAZING. For the first time ever my dog's poop is perfectly formed. I have waited a week to make sure that this was not just a coincidence. It isn't. For dosing: I sprinkle one scoop over every meal, which means three times a day.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is the best, non-dairy, pro-biotic available. I am lactose intolerant, and I ate dairy for 24 years before I figured that out! Needless to say, my body was not in the best condition. I have experienced great digestive benefits from using this product, and I have seen it benefit at least 4 other people as well. Whether as a supplement or as a medicine for a particular disease, it is very effective.

great to be able to find soil based organisms

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Aug 02, 2013

human health has evolved from having a daily supply of soil based organisms - from eating bits of dirt off freshly pulled carrots and drinking stream and well water. Our society has become obsessed with hygeine, and has killed so many beneficial micro organisms. Soil based organisms are integral to gut health. Some folks insist that in order for soil based organismsto make a difference, a high population of good bacteria must already be present in the gut. So start with taking a theraputic dose of probiotics for several months before adding soil based organisms in. Then you may see a difference in your health/digestion

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by marsrain on Aug 26, 2011

I am now on my third Primal Defense Powder and along with making my diet relatively free of gluten six months ago, I am now free of constipation, gas and bloating which I had suffered with for years - so I can definitely recommend it, just give it time though - I started on one dose a day for a couple of weeks and went onto just two a day. I will be staying on this product as long as iHerb keeps supplying it at such a reasonable price. I have found iHerb very reliable. Debra, Australia

Garden of Life, PRimal Defense Powder, 81g

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Feb 22, 2008

Easy to mix with juice. Gentle on the tummy. I never take all of what is recommended for any probiotic product as I do have a reaction. I do feel it is working as my candida has not returned and my digestion is quiet. Service from iherb on my order was wonderful. Thank you.

looks like dirt...but works great!

Posted by Reviewer1461055 on May 12, 2009

Our son's constipation problems have been helped enormously since starting this probiotic! Be warned and serve in a very cold drink in a cup with a straw and a lid so children can't see it! It really does look gross. iherb's price beats everyone else on the internet.

Primal Defense Powder

Posted by Reviewer2743204 on Jan 03, 2011

If I could take only one supplement this would be it! It has been a true miracle product for my digestive system - for comfort and functionality.

Continue to buy this over and over again

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

Used years ago sporadically, but after 6 months of heavy doses of antibiotics for Lyme disease and bartonella, used 3 different types of antibiotics from iherb. I just mix this every morning along with other powders like L-Taurine, D-Ribose, chlorella, neuro-mag, and it mixes in nicely and I know it works. Also sprinkle just a minimal amount in my cats wet food and it helps eliminate their hairballs.

Finally, a probiotic that works

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014

I have IBS, and I have FODMAP intolerance. I have never found a probiotic that works for me, and the ones I have tried generally have no effect or make me bloated and constipated. I have had no problems whatsoever with this stuff, and ever since I have been taking it, the C in my IBS-C has vanished. If you have tried other probiotics without much success, I highly recommend giving this a shot. It's more akin to the probiotics we get from food, but you can get it in a more concentrated dose. Some people find they need to start with a low dose and work their way up, but I found I was fine with the full dose from the start.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »