Primal Defense is the Best Defense!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Feb 26, 2016

I've been using this product to help with both a leaky gut and brain. It seems to be working well. It has L. Rhamnosus, which has been found to help with weight loss, and B. Longum, which helps the brain to balance itself. I even give a tad bit to both of my cats. I highly recommend this product and will keep using it.

Finally, a probiotic that works

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014

I have IBS, and I have FODMAP intolerance. I have never found a probiotic that works for me, and the ones I have tried generally have no effect or make me bloated and constipated. I have had no problems whatsoever with this stuff, and ever since I have been taking it, the C in my IBS-C has vanished. If you have tried other probiotics without much success, I highly recommend giving this a shot. It's more akin to the probiotics we get from food, but you can get it in a more concentrated dose. Some people find they need to start with a low dose and work their way up, but I found I was fine with the full dose from the start.

Highly recommended

Posted by 4947984254417484667 on Sep 03, 2013

The product is good quality. The digestion is better now

great to be able to find soil based organisms

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Aug 02, 2013

human health has evolved from having a daily supply of soil based organisms - from eating bits of dirt off freshly pulled carrots and drinking stream and well water. Our society has become obsessed with hygeine, and has killed so many beneficial micro organisms. Soil based organisms are integral to gut health. Some folks insist that in order for soil based organismsto make a difference, a high population of good bacteria must already be present in the gut. So start with taking a theraputic dose of probiotics for several months before adding soil based organisms in. Then you may see a difference in your health/digestion

Continue to buy this over and over again

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

Used years ago sporadically, but after 6 months of heavy doses of antibiotics for Lyme disease and bartonella, used 3 different types of antibiotics from iherb. I just mix this every morning along with other powders like L-Taurine, D-Ribose, chlorella, neuro-mag, and it mixes in nicely and I know it works. Also sprinkle just a minimal amount in my cats wet food and it helps eliminate their hairballs.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1550853 on Aug 31, 2012

good probiotics

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer1501721 on Apr 10, 2012

e estado tomando esto durante 2 meses y puedo decir que ya no tengo hinchazon en la tripa.me a ayudado mucho para la enfermedad de crohn.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Oct 16, 2011

Not great tasting but it is for my health and I am not going to whine about it. I will use product always.

Powder Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

I take this product because it is truly the best one around. I even gave this to my grandson who has been label with autism. It helped his immune system. I highly recommend this product.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by marsrain on Aug 26, 2011

I am now on my third Primal Defense Powder and along with making my diet relatively free of gluten six months ago, I am now free of constipation, gas and bloating which I had suffered with for years - so I can definitely recommend it, just give it time though - I started on one dose a day for a couple of weeks and went onto just two a day. I will be staying on this product as long as iHerb keeps supplying it at such a reasonable price. I have found iHerb very reliable. Debra, Australia

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »