Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Powder, HSO Probiotic Formula, 2.86 (81 g)

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by marsrain on Aug 26, 2011

I am now on my third Primal Defense Powder and along with making my diet relatively free of gluten six months ago, I am now free of constipation, gas and bloating which I had suffered with for years - so I can definitely recommend it, just give it time though - I started on one dose a day for a couple of weeks and went onto just two a day. I will be staying on this product as long as iHerb keeps supplying it at such a reasonable price. I have found iHerb very reliable. Debra, Australia

looks like dirt...but works great!

Posted by Reviewer1461055 on May 12, 2009

Our son's constipation problems have been helped enormously since starting this probiotic! Be warned and serve in a very cold drink in a cup with a straw and a lid so children can't see it! It really does look gross. iherb's price beats everyone else on the internet.

* * * *

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 22, 2011

It's still early to speak of actual results, but I would like to believe that the positive reviews are accurate and the health benefits will manifest later. Tastes OK in a smoothie (like oat grass), so no problems in that area. I can't figure out how someone managed to make cultured milk with this though - I tried, and my milk certainly did not turn sour/ kefir in taste.. So no replacement to my kefir starter.

Primal Defense Powder

Posted by Reviewer2743204 on Jan 03, 2011

If I could take only one supplement this would be it! It has been a true miracle product for my digestive system - for comfort and functionality.

it put muscle on my ams

Posted by Reviewer2924592 on Jul 27, 2009

Since I started using Primal defence I noticed that I had more muscle on my arms and I hadn't been with working out. Don't under stand it but its fine with me.I have been taking this powder for at least a year and I ve had no known negative side affects.