it put muscle on my ams

Posted by Reviewer2924592 on Jul 27, 2009

Since I started using Primal defence I noticed that I had more muscle on my arms and I hadn't been with working out. Don't under stand it but its fine with me.I have been taking this powder for at least a year and I ve had no known negative side affects.

Primal Defense Powder

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Aug 21, 2009

I've taken this for many years. It gives me energy, and is helping my irritable bowel to be less spastic. It's also helped to a degree with food allergies. None of the other probiotics I tried before this one ever had even the slightest effect. This one had dramatic effect right away.

Continue to buy this over and over again

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

Used years ago sporadically, but after 6 months of heavy doses of antibiotics for Lyme disease and bartonella, used 3 different types of antibiotics from iherb. I just mix this every morning along with other powders like L-Taurine, D-Ribose, chlorella, neuro-mag, and it mixes in nicely and I know it works. Also sprinkle just a minimal amount in my cats wet food and it helps eliminate their hairballs.

Very Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2947879 on Oct 25, 2007

I have been buying from iherb.com for years. I always receive my order quickly and if I EVER (which is almost NEVER)have a problem they are QUICK to resolve it. I am one VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! Thanks iherb.com!

intestinal health

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

i mix it in my green drink every morning to create the right balance of intestinal flora. keeps my system healthy.

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 15, 2013

I started with this product not so long ago but saw an immediate difference with my bowel movements. I'm only taking it once a day in the morning and find it convenient as it doesn't need refrigeration. Garden of life makes fantastic products of great quality but I do believe it's important to change probiotics every now and then to give your bowel a full spectrum of various bacterias.

Powder Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

I take this product because it is truly the best one around. I even gave this to my grandson who has been label with autism. It helped his immune system. I highly recommend this product.

a must have

Posted by Reviewer2221251 on Jun 24, 2010

This product is the best I have used and I have major digestive issues.There is nothing tasty about this I make a thick mixture and chug it and chase it with a big glass of water. Yucky but vital.

Garden of Life Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1771418 on Aug 25, 2010

I have used Garden of Life's multistrain probiotic formula for several years. I have found it to be a highly effective formula and would recommend it to anyone suffering from digestive issues or who has been on an antibiotic regimen.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1307317 on Jan 26, 2011

I've been using it for 2 weeks now, has already started working. Love the product, will definetely purchase again.