Primal Defense Powder

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Aug 21, 2009

I've taken this for many years. It gives me energy, and is helping my irritable bowel to be less spastic. It's also helped to a degree with food allergies. None of the other probiotics I tried before this one ever had even the slightest effect. This one had dramatic effect right away.

Very Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2947879 on Oct 25, 2007

I have been buying from iherb.com for years. I always receive my order quickly and if I EVER (which is almost NEVER)have a problem they are QUICK to resolve it. I am one VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! Thanks iherb.com!

intestinal health

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

i mix it in my green drink every morning to create the right balance of intestinal flora. keeps my system healthy.

Continue to buy this over and over again

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

Used years ago sporadically, but after 6 months of heavy doses of antibiotics for Lyme disease and bartonella, used 3 different types of antibiotics from iherb. I just mix this every morning along with other powders like L-Taurine, D-Ribose, chlorella, neuro-mag, and it mixes in nicely and I know it works. Also sprinkle just a minimal amount in my cats wet food and it helps eliminate their hairballs.

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 15, 2013

I started with this product not so long ago but saw an immediate difference with my bowel movements. I'm only taking it once a day in the morning and find it convenient as it doesn't need refrigeration. Garden of life makes fantastic products of great quality but I do believe it's important to change probiotics every now and then to give your bowel a full spectrum of various bacterias.

has some benefits but not ideal for my body...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

its really strange how probiotic products are sooooo different from each other,some can do miracles to my body,some do nothing & some feels wrong to me. this is a great company and i am sure this product will fit some people but i don't really felt any improvement from this product and it felt like is drains lots of essential fluid from my body,i will give it a second chance though and will update if there is any change in mind in the near future...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1349344 on May 12, 2011

It definitely changes digestion for the better and makes you regular.

Powder Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

I take this product because it is truly the best one around. I even gave this to my grandson who has been label with autism. It helped his immune system. I highly recommend this product.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1307317 on Jan 26, 2011

I've been using it for 2 weeks now, has already started working. Love the product, will definetely purchase again.

never leave it behind when you travel

Posted by Reviewer1088222 on Jul 28, 2010

works great escpecially for giarrdhia or when you are travelling to another country.