Garden of Life Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1771418 on Aug 25, 2010

I have used Garden of Life's multistrain probiotic formula for several years. I have found it to be a highly effective formula and would recommend it to anyone suffering from digestive issues or who has been on an antibiotic regimen.

a must have

Posted by Reviewer2221251 on Jun 24, 2010

This product is the best I have used and I have major digestive issues.There is nothing tasty about this I make a thick mixture and chug it and chase it with a big glass of water. Yucky but vital.

very good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

This product is half the price on iherb compared to my local stores in Australia. I take it with every meal, and I will take it when I have an upset stomach from something that I have eaten. I would suggest buying a capsule filler as it does not taste that great.

Finally, a probiotic that works

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014

I have IBS, and I have FODMAP intolerance. I have never found a probiotic that works for me, and the ones I have tried generally have no effect or make me bloated and constipated. I have had no problems whatsoever with this stuff, and ever since I have been taking it, the C in my IBS-C has vanished. If you have tried other probiotics without much success, I highly recommend giving this a shot. It's more akin to the probiotics we get from food, but you can get it in a more concentrated dose. Some people find they need to start with a low dose and work their way up, but I found I was fine with the full dose from the start.

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer1501721 on Apr 10, 2012

e estado tomando esto durante 2 meses y puedo decir que ya no tengo hinchazon en la tripa.me a ayudado mucho para la enfermedad de crohn.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010

Has no magnesium stearate as Primal Defense in caps does.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1712739 on Feb 01, 2009

Excellent product. One of my standard poodles and I both use it regularly. We both have calmer tummies.

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1170893 on Mar 01, 2012

It quickly helps with upset or sour stomach. It also helps with cystic acne.

It's okay!

Posted by Reviewer3101897 on Jul 23, 2010

Natren is better as far as I'm concerned. Heard a lot of great things about it but have had better success with the Natren.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1069681 on Oct 11, 2007

I tried this product for my bowels and it seems to work well, once you get past the flavor. I add it to fruit or vegetable juice and it is quite pleasant.