Great product

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010

Has no magnesium stearate as Primal Defense in caps does.

Garden of Life Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1771418 on Aug 25, 2010

I have used Garden of Life's multistrain probiotic formula for several years. I have found it to be a highly effective formula and would recommend it to anyone suffering from digestive issues or who has been on an antibiotic regimen.

never leave it behind when you travel

Posted by Reviewer1088222 on Jul 28, 2010

works great escpecially for giarrdhia or when you are travelling to another country.

It's okay!

Posted by Reviewer3101897 on Jul 23, 2010

Natren is better as far as I'm concerned. Heard a lot of great things about it but have had better success with the Natren.

a must have

Posted by Reviewer2221251 on Jun 24, 2010

This product is the best I have used and I have major digestive issues.There is nothing tasty about this I make a thick mixture and chug it and chase it with a big glass of water. Yucky but vital.

Great for my dog with IBD

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Jan 11, 2010

I have a Great Dane puppy with IBD. This means frequent loose stools, and difficulty maintaining proper weight. I have tried a variety of probiotics. Most made no difference. Dr. Ohhira's probiotic worked OK, but this one, Primal Defense HSO Probiotic Formula, is AMAZING. For the first time ever my dog's poop is perfectly formed. I have waited a week to make sure that this was not just a coincidence. It isn't. For dosing: I sprinkle one scoop over every meal, which means three times a day.

HSO

Posted by Reviewer2977256 on Nov 23, 2009

Works great; time will tell.

Primal Defense Powder

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Aug 21, 2009

I've taken this for many years. It gives me energy, and is helping my irritable bowel to be less spastic. It's also helped to a degree with food allergies. None of the other probiotics I tried before this one ever had even the slightest effect. This one had dramatic effect right away.

it put muscle on my ams

Posted by Reviewer2924592 on Jul 27, 2009

Since I started using Primal defence I noticed that I had more muscle on my arms and I hadn't been with working out. Don't under stand it but its fine with me.I have been taking this powder for at least a year and I ve had no known negative side affects.

looks like dirt...but works great!

Posted by Reviewer1461055 on May 12, 2009

Our son's constipation problems have been helped enormously since starting this probiotic! Be warned and serve in a very cold drink in a cup with a straw and a lid so children can't see it! It really does look gross. iherb's price beats everyone else on the internet.