a must have

Posted by Reviewer2221251 on Jun 24, 2010

This product is the best I have used and I have major digestive issues.There is nothing tasty about this I make a thick mixture and chug it and chase it with a big glass of water. Yucky but vital.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1349344 on May 12, 2011

It definitely changes digestion for the better and makes you regular.

Powder Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

I take this product because it is truly the best one around. I even gave this to my grandson who has been label with autism. It helped his immune system. I highly recommend this product.

very good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

This product is half the price on iherb compared to my local stores in Australia. I take it with every meal, and I will take it when I have an upset stomach from something that I have eaten. I would suggest buying a capsule filler as it does not taste that great.

One of the most effective "probiotic" supplements in the world.

Posted by 5639410007776856587 on Sep 18, 2016

I feel this is one of the most effective "probiotic" supplements in the world (and even among the Garden of Life line) because of two simple factors: #1, how it makes myself and others feel [better], and #2: it was the original formula used by Dr. Jordan Rubin during his own healing (read "Patient Heal Thyself" and "The Maker's Diet"). I believe there is an entire chapter about "the black powder" (which subsequently became the "Primal Defense" product). Also, I prefer the powder (in pure water) and the original formula over the "Ultra" forms. Best regards, -Bryan.

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer1501721 on Apr 10, 2012

e estado tomando esto durante 2 meses y puedo decir que ya no tengo hinchazon en la tripa.me a ayudado mucho para la enfermedad de crohn.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010

Has no magnesium stearate as Primal Defense in caps does.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1712739 on Feb 01, 2009

Excellent product. One of my standard poodles and I both use it regularly. We both have calmer tummies.

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1170893 on Mar 01, 2012

It quickly helps with upset or sour stomach. It also helps with cystic acne.

It's okay!

Posted by Reviewer3101897 on Jul 23, 2010

Natren is better as far as I'm concerned. Heard a lot of great things about it but have had better success with the Natren.