Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 216 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Kudos for Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Jan 17, 2010

After a few months my Rosacea acne-like skin problems are MUCH improved!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Not only is this good for digestive health, but it's also great as an immune builder. I have my whole family taking these especially during this crazy cold/flu season. At the 1st hint of a virus a few months ago, I had my father and mother take this and they both were amazed that they didn't end up getting sick or it greatly reduced the severity and length of days--that made them believers, and they've been taking it ever since. My husband and I swear by this and have remained in great health since taking these. I'd recommend it to everyone I care about.

The Best

Posted by kanaca on Jun 10, 2013

I've taken so many probiotics, but this one seems to really adhere to the intestinal lining and colon. I started taking 3/day to control Candida. When I got die-off symptoms, I worked my way up to 8/day. This helps control it. It gave me pretty bad die-off, but at least I know it's working. I'd go up to 12/day. (A Primal Defense rep says you can do this on youtube, without any danger.) I just don't have the time to take 2 6xday. I guess I'll have to start taking three at a time.

Did nothing for my candida

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Sep 11, 2014

I know for a fact I have a serious candida problem as I've been having bowel movements that look like they're wrapped in white cobwebs a few times a month for over a year now. Also have full body symptoms too numerous to list here. I was basically a walking dead person for many months until recently. I tried this last summer at the highest recommended dose and it did basically nothing to help me. Strangely, the cheaper knockoff from Now Foods had more of an effect. I have had the most success to date with a combination of a prescription antifungal, Interfase, EDTA, VSL probiotic, high dose Laterosporus and Clark liver flushes. If you have candida as entrenched as I do, give this a try but don't expect much.

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.