Recommended

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

My skin depends on this. Can't go without it. Helps with my digestion too.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

Love that they don't need to be refrigerated.

Primal defense ultra

Posted by 4663451759066667122 on Jun 30, 2012

I received the product in good time. So far I'm pleased with the product and I feel I have noticed a difference in the way I feel. I think my skin looks better and my digestive system is performing better. I hope this keeps up.

Not Just Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 02, 2012

After spending much money on probiotics like Primal Defense & Dr Ohhira and taking them even in fairly large doses but not achieving true resolution of my long-standing IBS/IBD, June last year I started eating raw garlic 3 times daily with meals. My colon pain and discomfort was significantly improved after a month and I continue taking raw garlic even now. I came to the conclusion that bad intestinal bacteria had been one of the main culprits in such an intestinal disease and for this garlic definitely excels probiotics in killing them. A month back after reading clinical reports on Resveratrol for colitis in mice, I ordered the supplement - mostly Country Life brand - from iHerb and after 1 month of taking 200-300mg daily, my illness was further improved and quite dramatically to the point that I am almost completely normal.

Keeps ME Healthy while others are home with the flu.

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 27, 2012

If I was on an island by myself. This is the supplement I want. By keeping your digestive tract healthy you stay healthier. I take these daily. I do not bother getting the yearly flu shot. I also do not get the cold like most of my co-workers. When I did not take this product, I caught every cold, sore throat & flu going around at the time. I miss a bunch more work.

I had such high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

Mmmmm - I have CFS and all this did was make me more tired. It's been a month. When I took another supplement with this product, one which I had taken a lot of previously, it made me violently ill with a severe headache and left me curled up on the bed hugging a bowl for 2 days. I notice improvements within a few days of everything else I have tried, even though their effect may only last a month or two, but this product has not impressed me at all. Am really so disappointed. Give me Dill Flower Essence for sleeping, and milk thistle for sorting out the rest of my body any day over this product.

love this stuff....

Posted by Reviewer2915988 on Feb 21, 2012

i discovered this product about a decade ago and have not stopped taking it...because when i do, i get all icky inside. i have celiac disease. i am always working to keep my digestive tract in balance. this product is great daily and as part of a detox/cleansing program. I love the Garden Of Life company and the evolution of their supplements.

Crohns

Posted by Reviewer3332328 on Feb 19, 2012

I have been using garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra ever since I read a book written by a person having Crohns. He recommended it, I tried it and it seamed to have made a big difference in my overall health.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1736980 on Feb 09, 2012

Primal Defense Ultra is an important part of my routine to keep my system running optimally. I have definitely noticed a difference in digestion and my immunity.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1810681 on Jan 26, 2012

I'm pleased with this product.