Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1810681 on Jan 26, 2012

I'm pleased with this product.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1274905 on Jan 08, 2012

Excellent product!

The best probiotics on the market

Posted by Reviewer1134663 on Dec 08, 2011

Primal Defense has been known for years as the best probiotics suplement on the market. In my personal case, Primal defense cured me from a long lasted allergy and blocked nose. I was allergic for dairy products, which were causing cold like symptoms- blocked nose, problems with breathing. Primal Defense cured my problems for good. My wife is taking it for Candida with very good results.

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Nov 28, 2011

I was initially using another HSO probiotic, which was quite effective, but very smelly and made me want to vomit as I was taking it. Primal Defense is a lot easier to swallow (no pun intended) and has none of the strong smells. Great product at a great price.

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer1601232 on Nov 04, 2011

Excellent to deal with. Quick postage. Will be buying again. Highly recommend to anyone. Haven't had any trouble with the product. Has been helping with my condition. No side effects as yet

primal defense

Posted by Reviewer3203212 on Oct 28, 2011

excellent product and shipped promptly

effective, therapeutic grade probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Oct 17, 2011

Garden of Life sells one of the few brands of therapeutic grade probiotics in the U.S. If you are trying to heal your gut, this is a good one. Be sure to progress gradually though, and be aware of die off symptoms--which are obnoxious, but tell you it is working! I noticed some reviewers complained of these symptoms but didn't seem to realize why they were experiencing them. If you begin feeling fatigued, headachy, flu-ish, gastro-intestinal upset, moody, get rashy or acne, etc..., it means large numbers of pathogenic bacteria and yeast are dying in your body and your body is trying to get rid of the toxic load. Cut back to one less capsule, drink lots of water, and when you start feeling better, add a capsule again and give it another go. A therapeutic level is one capsule below what causes die off symptoms for you. Eliminating starches and complex sugars along with probiotic therapy will go very far in healing serious gut issues and seemingly unrelated issues to gut health (food allergies, learning and behavior problems, depression, auto-immune disorders, etc...). Read Gut and Psychology Syndrome, by Natasha Campbell McBride to learn more about gut health and it's influence on the brain and body.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1233027 on Oct 07, 2011

I have used Primal Defense for six years, and have found them very beneficial for keeping my digestive system regulated and boosing my immunity. My whole family takes them every day, and we wouldn't be without them.

Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2876084 on Sep 16, 2011

Amazing product! I truly feel because of the number of different probiotics in on capsule it alligns the entire stomach and intestinal track unlike the others that contain only three or four differerent probiotics. Just a few capsules a day makes a complete difference in how you feel! Highly recommended product and the price is phenomenal compared to just running to your local store.

Excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Sep 14, 2011

I've used MANY probiotics-this is one of the best. I used up to 4 caps 4-5 times a day for months when I had severe digestive and gut issues. Now I take 4 before brkfst and at times 2 before lunch. Relieves bloating, helps elimination, helps me be hungry (I'm underweight and want to gain). Builds immune system. Better energy.