always in my cupboard

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 18, 2009

i have been using the primal defense ultra for almost a year and it has helped get my digestion back in check. i keep em in the fridge just in case

Excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Sep 14, 2011

I've used MANY probiotics-this is one of the best. I used up to 4 caps 4-5 times a day for months when I had severe digestive and gut issues. Now I take 4 before brkfst and at times 2 before lunch. Relieves bloating, helps elimination, helps me be hungry (I'm underweight and want to gain). Builds immune system. Better energy.

Recommended

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

My skin depends on this. Can't go without it. Helps with my digestion too.

Primal defense ultra

Posted by 4663451759066667122 on Jun 30, 2012

I received the product in good time. So far I'm pleased with the product and I feel I have noticed a difference in the way I feel. I think my skin looks better and my digestive system is performing better. I hope this keeps up.

Very important

Posted by Reviewer2062658 on Apr 28, 2010

I've taken several different brands and I think this one is the best. It's expensive, but it works. I take 1 in the am and 1 before bed - and I notice less bloating and gas.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Feb 15, 2010

been having ridiculous stomach problems. No matter what I tried i couldn't get them under control. Seems to be helping pretty nicely

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Nov 28, 2011

I was initially using another HSO probiotic, which was quite effective, but very smelly and made me want to vomit as I was taking it. Primal Defense is a lot easier to swallow (no pun intended) and has none of the strong smells. Great product at a great price.

Primal Defense

Posted by 4792694033415368032 on Dec 02, 2014

Great product. We have bought this product for ten years.

*****

Posted by Reviewer1921979 on Mar 28, 2010

very happy with your products. they are helping me alot, and are also vegetarian, which is what i was looking for.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2159448 on May 14, 2011

If I it's been 3 hours since I've eaten before night time I will take one cap. Otherwise I take two as soon as I awake. It really does the trick. I've been using it for almost 3 years.