お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Apr 05, 2010

After I was diagnosed with H. Pylori, I began to research the best methods to rid myself of the bacterium and heal my gut. I decided to go the allopathic route with triple antibiotic therapy and follow up with Mastic Gum and Probiotics - this plus one other probiotic drink available at health food stores. I am so glad that I did. I have been on these products for about two weeks. I started out on one per day. I still had some stomach pain, so I moved up to two per day, and the pain is virtually gone. I think I will finish the bottle and decide where to go from there. Thanks IHerb for the great product and wonderful service!

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2513924 on Oct 27, 2011

Was recommended by health shop to take this and so glad to find this at iherb. I have not tried other brand probiotics so can't compare... Garden of Life products is always my 1st choice as is organic and from whole food source and raw.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Aug 30, 2013

I bought this for my Crohn's disease, which is mainly in my large intestine. It was just okay, and at least it didn't make me sick as many others do. I was buying it because I had been on Saccharomyces boulardii and 24 hour yogurt with yogourmet starter and a bit of lactobacillus gg mixed into the starter. I wanted to get the dairy out and this seemed like a good way, but I have switched back to my old regime and noticed its better. Still.... I think for somebody that isn't taking any probiotics at all, this would be beneficial.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Apr 05, 2008

Not sure if this is helping or not since I just started taking it.