Primal Defense Ultra Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2743204 on Jan 03, 2011

A powerful product. I recommend it to everyone to keep their digestive systems in peak form.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2340651 on Dec 21, 2010

This product has done wonders for my and my friends' digestive and immune systems. I highly recommend it!

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010

Good news for my intestines!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2981975 on May 02, 2010

I've tried a few different probiotics and by far this is the best. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Apr 05, 2010

After I was diagnosed with H. Pylori, I began to research the best methods to rid myself of the bacterium and heal my gut. I decided to go the allopathic route with triple antibiotic therapy and follow up with Mastic Gum and Probiotics - this plus one other probiotic drink available at health food stores. I am so glad that I did. I have been on these products for about two weeks. I started out on one per day. I still had some stomach pain, so I moved up to two per day, and the pain is virtually gone. I think I will finish the bottle and decide where to go from there. Thanks IHerb for the great product and wonderful service!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 24, 2009

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

two thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Aug 22, 2009

particularly effective for gas and bloating without upsetting your stomach.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2913957 on Jul 31, 2009

This is a great product for good health! I love it!

Best probiotic for dogs

Posted by Reviewer1743411 on Jul 31, 2009

I have been using this probiotic for my dogs for years - and it has accomplished all the health benefits we look for in a probiotic, in a soil microorganism formula that is tasty for my dogs - they will eat this stuff straight!

good probiotics

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 16, 2009

A good probiotic is especially important during a time of taking antibiotics-taken at least one hour apart from each other. It's good for the flora and overall well-being. Good product

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »