Best Probiotic on Earth.

Posted by 5569190965009610106 on Dec 16, 2015

Routinely helps my indigestion.

Good stool regulator

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Oct 16, 2013

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Best probiotic for dogs

Posted by Reviewer1743411 on Jul 31, 2009

I have been using this probiotic for my dogs for years - and it has accomplished all the health benefits we look for in a probiotic, in a soil microorganism formula that is tasty for my dogs - they will eat this stuff straight!

My husband loves this product

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Mar 15, 2009

My husband loves these probiotics and uses them faithfully. Iherb has the best prices I've found.

Primal defense

Posted by Reviewer1227791 on Jul 05, 2008

Best probiotic for my system that I've ever used

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010

Good news for my intestines!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1696813 on Mar 23, 2009

My husband has had GERD for YEARS, and these products combined (Acide Defense when absolutely necessary) and Omega-Zyme and worked to make my husband's stomach well again. Would recommend.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Apr 05, 2010

After I was diagnosed with H. Pylori, I began to research the best methods to rid myself of the bacterium and heal my gut. I decided to go the allopathic route with triple antibiotic therapy and follow up with Mastic Gum and Probiotics - this plus one other probiotic drink available at health food stores. I am so glad that I did. I have been on these products for about two weeks. I started out on one per day. I still had some stomach pain, so I moved up to two per day, and the pain is virtually gone. I think I will finish the bottle and decide where to go from there. Thanks IHerb for the great product and wonderful service!

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

Not sure yet

What a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1728704 on Oct 13, 2006

This product has helped by digestion so much... it's like night and day. I feel so much better every day!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »