My husband loves this product

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Mar 15, 2009

My husband loves these probiotics and uses them faithfully. Iherb has the best prices I've found.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1696813 on Mar 23, 2009

My husband has had GERD for YEARS, and these products combined (Acide Defense when absolutely necessary) and Omega-Zyme and worked to make my husband's stomach well again. Would recommend.

Good stool regulator

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Oct 16, 2013

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

A+A+A+A+A+

Posted by 5044838325815826735 on Jul 14, 2014

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Best Probiotic on Earth.

Posted by 5569190965009610106 on Dec 16, 2015

Routinely helps my indigestion.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2981975 on May 02, 2010

I've tried a few different probiotics and by far this is the best. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010

Good news for my intestines!

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Apr 05, 2010

After I was diagnosed with H. Pylori, I began to research the best methods to rid myself of the bacterium and heal my gut. I decided to go the allopathic route with triple antibiotic therapy and follow up with Mastic Gum and Probiotics - this plus one other probiotic drink available at health food stores. I am so glad that I did. I have been on these products for about two weeks. I started out on one per day. I still had some stomach pain, so I moved up to two per day, and the pain is virtually gone. I think I will finish the bottle and decide where to go from there. Thanks IHerb for the great product and wonderful service!

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

Not sure yet

One of the best!

Posted by celestialleo on Aug 03, 2013

This probiotic really delivers in all the ways promised, which I have found unusual in a probiotic supplement. One or two a day does it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »