Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Primal Defense Ultra Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2743204 From Canada on Jan 03, 2011

A powerful product. I recommend it to everyone to keep their digestive systems in peak form.

My husband loves this product

Posted by Reviewer2227983 From California on Mar 15, 2009

My husband loves these probiotics and uses them faithfully. Iherb has the best prices I've found.

One of the best!

Posted by celestialleo From Canada on Aug 03, 2013

This probiotic really delivers in all the ways promised, which I have found unusual in a probiotic supplement. One or two a day does it!

Good stool regulator

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Oct 16, 2013

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Aug 30, 2013

I bought this for my Crohn's disease, which is mainly in my large intestine. It was just okay, and at least it didn't make me sick as many others do. I was buying it because I had been on Saccharomyces boulardii and 24 hour yogurt with yogourmet starter and a bit of lactobacillus gg mixed into the starter. I wanted to get the dairy out and this seemed like a good way, but I have switched back to my old regime and noticed its better. Still.... I think for somebody that isn't taking any probiotics at all, this would be beneficial.