Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2513924 From Singapore on Oct 27, 2011

Was recommended by health shop to take this and so glad to find this at iherb. I have not tried other brand probiotics so can't compare... Garden of Life products is always my 1st choice as is organic and from whole food source and raw.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2031137 From Tennessee on Apr 05, 2010

After I was diagnosed with H. Pylori, I began to research the best methods to rid myself of the bacterium and heal my gut. I decided to go the allopathic route with triple antibiotic therapy and follow up with Mastic Gum and Probiotics - this plus one other probiotic drink available at health food stores. I am so glad that I did. I have been on these products for about two weeks. I started out on one per day. I still had some stomach pain, so I moved up to two per day, and the pain is virtually gone. I think I will finish the bottle and decide where to go from there. Thanks IHerb for the great product and wonderful service!

Posted by Reviewer1500889 From Florida on Jan 26, 2009

Excellent probiotic formula, one of the best on the market for its essential and clean ingredients made with high standards.

Crohn's, periodontitis

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Nov 08, 2011

Improves crohn's disease. Use in combination with O-zyme Ultra from the same brand. Unexpected benefit: Keeps harmful strains of bacteria responsible for gingivitis and periodontitis away from the mouth.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2953137 From Texas on Apr 05, 2008

Not sure if this is helping or not since I just started taking it.