Garden of Life, RAW Cleanse, The Ultimate Standard in Cleansing and Detoxification, 3 Part Program, 3 Step Kit

Not very impressed, unfortunately.

Posted by Reviewer3201586 From Colorado on Apr 14, 2010

We just finished this 7 day cleanse yesterday and are not very impressed, honestly. Lost some weight but this gave more bloating and gas in the GI Tract than most anything else we've tried. What is lame is that they give NO eating recommendations, which is silly(in the box, or on the web). We are veterans at cleansing and so we knew to eat lightly, a mostly raw diet with no meat or dairy, etc to free up the majority of the body's energy to focus on cleansing. If a novice didn't know this, I doubt they would see any results, except some gnarly bloating and gas. I usually love Garden of Life products but I don't think this one lives up to their great reputation.

Gentle cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3001893 From Colorado on Feb 20, 2010

I decided I needed a cleanse because I was waking up at 2 am every night and; after some research, I learned that this indicated the need for balancing my liver according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. I chose this product because it was a RAW cleanse and did not require a drastic diet change, like starving yourself for days on end! I liked it in that it was very gentle and easy. And, I no longer wake up at 2 am!

So Far so good

Posted by Reviewer3352888 From Illinois on Feb 28, 2010

I like the fact that it is a raw cleanse. The only drawback is that you have to increase your water consumption in order for it to be effective. I am on day 5 now and I do feel a lot better and I lost a total of 6 lbs. All in all I will give it a try again. Just be sure you drink lots of water to help the product along.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1494359 From California on Mar 16, 2011

Love it. Step 1 taste like fiber. Step 2 pills, so no taste. Step 3 taste like vomit. I just chugged it. It's nasty, but worth the cleanse & detox. Does not come with a meal plan, I just knew what to do. Basically lower calorie consumption & stick to a RAW diet, better yet juicing & stick to organic food.

Garden of Life, Raw Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1738636 From California on Dec 30, 2011

The mixture mixed with water was pleasant tasting. Tasted mainly like wheat grass. Don't get those reviewers that thought it tasted like vomit. They probably discouraged a lot of people from trying the product. I'm glad I wasn't dissuaded by their comments.