Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014

Kaut kā ne visai, efekts nekāds īpašs pamanīts netika

Good product.

Posted by 4931745247667968005 on Jun 20, 2014

Good product,?

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3001611 on Sep 30, 2013

I was very satisfied with the service and the product itself.

Wow!

Posted by 4694247825369627491 on Sep 18, 2013

This cleanse works well. It is pretty strong compared to others I have tried. Be prepared for a lot of bowel movement for at least the first couple of days.

RAW

Posted by Reviewer2392936 on Apr 13, 2013

I've looked up all the cleansing and detoxification products on the market,this one stands out because of its raw value,the ingredients seem valid. For those who are rookies at cleansing,go to garden of life website,they have addressed with information regarding food and lifestyle during cleansing period. I urge you to try this brand out,all three steps are simple though not easy,for me personally,the taste is fine,nothing disgusting at all,don't let the negative comments stop you.come on,it's cleansing,it's not supposed to be fun,but it's more like wheat grass juice,tasty stuff,smilely face.

Less than great results and tasted awful.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I had high hopes for this product after reading Jordin Rubin's book about the awesome benefits of eating a raw diet. Unfortunately, the taste was just awful, literally made me want to vomit. And I didn't experience the feeling of cleansing I expected either. Just wasn't for me. I think I'm better off actually eating the raw foods themselves, rather than in powder form. :)

Puke

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

The part you drink before bed is hard to tollerate. It tastes like vomit. I can handle a lot bad taste-wise, but I will not put myself through this again. However, it was effective.

Did not work and the night time stuff made me throw up

Posted by Reviewer1653116 on May 27, 2012

The title said it in a nut shell. The second night when I took my powder from hell and put it in about 6 oz of water, I got half way through before i threw it up in my mouth. Of course, i re-swallowed.. this was repeated every night. The pills were fine, no problems and it was a gentle cleanse, however most unpleasant and I didn't loose a pound.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3189738 on Mar 11, 2012

I have experience with detoxes. I was excited to see a raw product, so I decided to try it. It actually made me constipated.

Garden of Life, Raw Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1738636 on Dec 30, 2011

The mixture mixed with water was pleasant tasting. Tasted mainly like wheat grass. Don't get those reviewers that thought it tasted like vomit. They probably discouraged a lot of people from trying the product. I'm glad I wasn't dissuaded by their comments.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »