HIGHLY RECOMMENDED especially for pregnant women!

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

I got this since it was recommended by an organic mama online to help with digestion during pregnancy. I can really tell a difference when I stopped taking this, I started to get constipated and less regular. Would recommend this to preggo mamas everywhere!

Made a Huge Difference

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 02, 2011

Since taking GofL RAW Enzymes, my digestion problems have simply vanished. My body just wasn't getting the right amount/type of enzymes until now, and I've been taking other brands for over 2 years. My husband takes the men's formula and he also agrees that this brand is superior to others he's taken in the past. You get what you pay for, so I don't mind the higher cost at all. Highly recommended.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 01, 2013

They work well.

Disappointment! Watch out for the Folic Acid:(

Posted by Reviewer3039647 on Mar 11, 2015

I was really shocked and disappointed to find out that they have Folic Acid in their ingredients instead of Folate. I was not expecting that from Garden Of Life. I have been buying everything from then cuz I knew I can trust them blindly, Unfortunately now I will look for other reliable brand.

Great product!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I love this brand: quality products with no nasty fillers!! It really helps me digest my food better. I also take betaine HCL and no longer have any problems with my stomach!

Excellent value and quality

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Effectively beneficial

Posted by Reviewer3125622 on Mar 13, 2011

This product seems effective. I feel I have improved digestion, less bloating, and an overall increased sense of well-being. As a bonus, it has also made me even more aware of the foods I ingest, and how they can affect my body(which helps ease digestion too!. I must admit, I do not take them as often as recommended, yet they still seem to be beneficial.

I Trust This Product

Posted by Reviewer3350713 on Apr 10, 2011

I trust every product from Garden of Life. This company cares about producing the best for consumers.

Strong, easy to take, digestion improved

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011

I haven't been taking these long but feel a definite improvement in my digestion in the month or so I have been taking these. Will definitely order these again - I take 1 with each meal.

Goes very well with RAW Prodbiotics...

Posted by Reviewer2457622 on May 17, 2011

...and also fiber for those who have constipation problems or digestion problems. Great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »