Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 10 Packets, 3 oz (85 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

So good and filling!

Posted by Ninian From Norway on Apr 22, 2011

I really love this! It has already become my savior when I am late/in a hurry and don't have the time to make a proper meal. Just bring a bag of this and my shaker, and mix with water. The taste is a little wierd at first, but I've come to love it! Altso the ingredients are amazing. :D

beyond good

Posted by Reviewer1568187 From Norway on Sep 10, 2011

Makes me feel great, the taste a bit strange at first, but you`ll get used to it

Great cost effective fast meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2151786 From Michigan on Nov 16, 2013

It actually keeps me full the whole time I'm at work during the day. Much cheaper than what it costs at Whole Foods. It’s also a great source of organic protein and vitamins. It mixes well with a shaker, but you have to drink it right after or it turns into thick goo.