ick

Posted by Reviewer2817185 on Sep 01, 2011

I eat a lot of raw foods and this type of food is why people don't like to eat healthfully. I'll never get it again but, because it was do expensive I'm having to eat it all.

Heavy Metals \m/

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on May 14, 2014

This was my first order and i never get it, iHerb gave me no refound. Later i found on internet that it contains a lot of HEAVY METALS AND IS REALY A DANGEROUS PRODUCT, PLEASE SURF BEFORE BUY THIS!

Tastes so horrible! Garden Of Life Raw Meal Replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1926401 on Mar 04, 2010

Garden of Life is one of my favorite companies. However, this product has a taste so horrible--like soap, that you will regret the day it was ordered. I placed it in "isolation" in the garage refrigerator. I will use it for fertilizer in the spring. Ralph Smith

Watch out! The worst taste ever!

Posted by Reviewer1963889 on Jun 24, 2010

There is no way to describe the taste without using bad words... I almost vomited the first time I drank it. I do not see how this can be good for your health. No more Garden of Life products in the future. Nature's Plus is much better. I regret purchased this product and did not wish to return this back to I-herb even if I could.

Taste so bad

Posted by Reviewer2614234 on Jul 16, 2013

The smell and the taste is so bad. I can't use it anymore.

HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1914685 on May 16, 2012

This product is disgusting. I bought it because you iherb discontinued the vegan meal I really loved. And I just wasted $40 because this has terrible texture and leaves a gross after taste in your mouth. don't buy it!

don't buy, taste like muddy water

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

don't buy, taste like muddy water

Taste horrible

Posted by 5002883310136460344 on Aug 20, 2014

After mix the powder with water, the soup looks terrible in a seaweed green... Taste is also horrible, i decide discard remaining bucket... The company should do something to improve the taste not only the nutrition!

New Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by 4751459257279691255 on Aug 29, 2015

I have just tried the new unflavoured Raw Meal I ordered recently and really don't like it at all. My sister and a friend who've been using it for a long time as well agree. The Stevia makes it sickly sweet and it has a touch of vanilla flavour which we don't like either. There isn't as much in the container as well and I am paying more (this is regardless of the exchange rate). Unfortunately, I know that this review won't bring back the original raw meal in the bigger size and if I can't find a way of disguising it's taste I will be looking around for a tastier alternative. I'll be interested to see if others have found the same thing as me.