The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jun 07, 2011

The taste is extremely palatable. It tastes green and healthy and pure. It sits light but keeps me full/not hungry for about 3 hours. I generally think it's always better to eat real food than something processed, but this makes me feel great.. gives me energy and never makes me sluggish.

Perfect for health

Posted by 5463032212422676689 on Aug 12, 2012

Very good product for people who take care about themself. Perfect ingridients- all natural. I only add 1 spoon of Maca powder to compleet. To improve the taste i add fresh lemon juce and little apple vinager. I do it only with very cold water and do not shake too much. I tryed it with almond milk, rice milk but it did not make any difference in taste.

I won't go a day without this!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I feel stronger every day since I'm using it! Now that I am older I can really see the difference! Adequate Protein is a MUST if you want to keep your skin tone and energy up. THIS one has NO WHEY (whey makes me fart) and NO GLUTEN (which is good to avoid). EVEN VEGANS can eat this! GREAT STUFF! I can't say enough good about it! I take it once a day in the morning with orange juice in a shaker jar and don't feel hungry till lunchtime! And loads of energy too.

Best of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

How and where can you find a better mixture of protein and supplements than in this particular RAW meal? I mean that seriously. Take it in the morning, and my appetite is curbed greatly, late into the afternoon, often. Just not hungry. Feel full, and comfortable. Ease to digest.

Good But Takes Time To Get Used To Taste

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Apr 18, 2011

This is a good product. It takes a while to get used to the taste though. I add a little xylotol to sweeten it and drink it "down in one". You need to drink it quite quickly after it's made up too as it gets very think. Also, I find that it's not enough for me to just drink this as a meal replacement (I'm a pretty active man). I also eat some fruit.

Expensive but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011

I have used this product for nearly a year now. I've seen a noticeable improvement in my bodies ability to digest and process food properly. I make a smoothie with vanilla hemp milk, organic blueberries plus raspberries and one half scoop RAW meal each morning.

not good

Posted by Reviewer2690231 on Dec 16, 2011

it's good for you but taste horrible

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1913916 on Apr 20, 2012

I was a bit hesitant to order based on some of the reviews on the taste. I appreciate all of the reviews written as it helped me come up with a possible taste solution. I purchased the RAW Meal along with All Natural Frontier Banana Flavor. I just add a drop to my water, then mix in with the RAW Meal in a shaker cup. I don't have access to a blender when I am on the go and this is perfect taste substitute for a real banana. Turns out I don't mind the taste of the RAW Meal with or w/o the banana flavor. It's super delicious and I am glad I purchased this product. It's nice and thick and really fills you up. Other shakes I have made don't provide the, "full effect" and I end up overeating from feeling hungry. Great Product! I will be ordering again and again. :)

It works but,,,

Posted by norihito on Jun 09, 2010

Yeah, I feel great when I eat this instead of normal meal, but tastes so bad. It's hard to say "it tastes ok." Espesially when I have vega product, vega set off the disgusting taste of this product. But it works very well as a supplement, I'm sure I'll buy this product, because this is so reasonable price.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer1277305 on Aug 27, 2010

Organic, which is good, but sugar/sweetener is second ingredient, which is not good. Wouldn't buy again.