The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jun 07, 2011

The taste is extremely palatable. It tastes green and healthy and pure. It sits light but keeps me full/not hungry for about 3 hours. I generally think it's always better to eat real food than something processed, but this makes me feel great.. gives me energy and never makes me sluggish.

Perfect for health

Posted by 5463032212422676689 on Aug 12, 2012

Very good product for people who take care about themself. Perfect ingridients- all natural. I only add 1 spoon of Maca powder to compleet. To improve the taste i add fresh lemon juce and little apple vinager. I do it only with very cold water and do not shake too much. I tryed it with almond milk, rice milk but it did not make any difference in taste.

I won't go a day without this!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I feel stronger every day since I'm using it! Now that I am older I can really see the difference! Adequate Protein is a MUST if you want to keep your skin tone and energy up. THIS one has NO WHEY (whey makes me fart) and NO GLUTEN (which is good to avoid). EVEN VEGANS can eat this! GREAT STUFF! I can't say enough good about it! I take it once a day in the morning with orange juice in a shaker jar and don't feel hungry till lunchtime! And loads of energy too.

Best of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

How and where can you find a better mixture of protein and supplements than in this particular RAW meal? I mean that seriously. Take it in the morning, and my appetite is curbed greatly, late into the afternoon, often. Just not hungry. Feel full, and comfortable. Ease to digest.

Good But Takes Time To Get Used To Taste

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Apr 18, 2011

This is a good product. It takes a while to get used to the taste though. I add a little xylotol to sweeten it and drink it "down in one". You need to drink it quite quickly after it's made up too as it gets very think. Also, I find that it's not enough for me to just drink this as a meal replacement (I'm a pretty active man). I also eat some fruit.