Curbs hunger and quite filling

Posted by 5039178437987934034 on Oct 21, 2012

I didn't realise it would be so thick. I mixed with juice and if you don't drink it fast enough, it becomes even thicker like a very thick milk shake. Takes some getting used to but I'm looking to replace 2 meals a day so hope it works! Taste wise, not fantastic, can taste the raw green sprouts in the mix if you don't mind it. I would give it a 5 but I think the taste can be better!

Best product in the category

Posted by 5166732234455718021 on Sep 25, 2012

- acquired taste but great with soymilk

Garden Life Meal

Posted by 5760800377973096638 on Sep 19, 2012

I love this meal replacements I have loads of energy and I'm never hungary. I have used this for 3 years. Love it.

Excellent Product

Posted by 4981373770967921947 on Sep 09, 2012

Excellent product for an overall natural supplement for internal health. All the basics are covered with an additional dose of energy to go along with the supplement. However, there is one minor problem with the product, which has to do with taste, but that can be remedied with alternatives and additives. Good luck.......

MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Sep 07, 2012

i drink it with milk and sweetener blue agave nectar. 1-2 times a day instead of 1-2 meals

Good

Posted by 5434122989733085547 on Sep 06, 2012

The flavor isn't very intrusive. My husband finds it comperable to Vega's old Health Food Optimizer in natural. It's not artificially sweet or particularly grainy (relative to other health food shakes) and tends to taste like whatever you mix in with it. I blend a half scoop with a frozen banana, peanut butter, and a half cup dairy substitute. Considering the ingredients, the price is excellent.

everything I ever wanted

Posted by 5063713378730354622 on Aug 27, 2012

Mixed with chocolate almond milk this product is great tasting. It is 100% vegan and has all the superfood, vitiks and minerals you'd ever want. Plus it has more fiber and protein than conventional shakes. A great and versatile for weight loss and nutrition.

I won't go a day without this!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I feel stronger every day since I'm using it! Now that I am older I can really see the difference! Adequate Protein is a MUST if you want to keep your skin tone and energy up. THIS one has NO WHEY (whey makes me fart) and NO GLUTEN (which is good to avoid). EVEN VEGANS can eat this! GREAT STUFF! I can't say enough good about it! I take it once a day in the morning with orange juice in a shaker jar and don't feel hungry till lunchtime! And loads of energy too.

Perfect for health

Posted by 5463032212422676689 on Aug 12, 2012

Very good product for people who take care about themself. Perfect ingridients- all natural. I only add 1 spoon of Maca powder to compleet. To improve the taste i add fresh lemon juce and little apple vinager. I do it only with very cold water and do not shake too much. I tryed it with almond milk, rice milk but it did not make any difference in taste.

Horrible tasting but loaded with nutrients.

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

I've decided I like what it's made of and therefore ignore the bad taste. To make it more palatable I add a banana & blueberries. I only use one scoop which provides 17 grams of protein which is more than enough in one meal.