Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)

Perfect for health

Posted by 5463032212422676689 on Aug 12, 2012

Very good product for people who take care about themself. Perfect ingridients- all natural. I only add 1 spoon of Maca powder to compleet. To improve the taste i add fresh lemon juce and little apple vinager. I do it only with very cold water and do not shake too much. I tryed it with almond milk, rice milk but it did not make any difference in taste.

I won't go a day without this!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I feel stronger every day since I'm using it! Now that I am older I can really see the difference! Adequate Protein is a MUST if you want to keep your skin tone and energy up. THIS one has NO WHEY (whey makes me fart) and NO GLUTEN (which is good to avoid). EVEN VEGANS can eat this! GREAT STUFF! I can't say enough good about it! I take it once a day in the morning with orange juice in a shaker jar and don't feel hungry till lunchtime! And loads of energy too.

Good But Takes Time To Get Used To Taste

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Apr 18, 2011

This is a good product. It takes a while to get used to the taste though. I add a little xylotol to sweeten it and drink it "down in one". You need to drink it quite quickly after it's made up too as it gets very think. Also, I find that it's not enough for me to just drink this as a meal replacement (I'm a pretty active man). I also eat some fruit.

Expensive but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011

I have used this product for nearly a year now. I've seen a noticeable improvement in my bodies ability to digest and process food properly. I make a smoothie with vanilla hemp milk, organic blueberries plus raspberries and one half scoop RAW meal each morning.

not good

Posted by Reviewer2690231 on Dec 16, 2011

it's good for you but taste horrible