Tastes great !

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 28, 2010

Ok, was not looking forward to tasting this product because of the many negative reviews about this aspect of the formula. But i have to say when i mixed the powder in 400ml of organic rice milk it tasted very pleasant, i even then added a bananna and it tasted better again. So do not let the negative reviews on taste put you off buying this superb nutritional powerhouse of a product. 10/10. When you blend the powder considering the nutrition it goes down remarkably well, no gas, no bloating just felt great !!

raw food

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

Again, I was reluctant to try this product because everyone said the taste was so bad. This stuff tastes really good, I think. I drink it in smoothies with pealed-frozen bananas, and fresh-frozen peaches and fresh-frozen grapes. It's really good.

Excellent and Taste Is Not So Bad

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

It says improved taste, don't know how it was before (first time using it). Not too bad, and the use of some vanilla liquid stevia helps a lot. Very satisfying and filling, 1/2 of the suggested amount is plenty for me. Seems to not cause any allergic or intolerant reactions. Will be buying more in a while.

Garden of Life RAW Meal

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Jul 22, 2011

This stuff is incredible. I have a shake every morning with frozen bananas and unsweetened dark chocolate. It not only tastes great, but it keeps me full for a long time. I'm not ready for lunch until at least 3 or 4 pm. So have a snack handy or you won't eat dinner if you eat at around 6 pm. As always iHerb has the best price around and their super fast shipping is great!

RAW Meal is one of my staples

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Aug 09, 2011

Better tasting now than 2 years ago. Mix with almond milk, cinnamon, and stevia for a good healthful meal.

Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3342123 on Aug 28, 2011

A real energy booster.

Awesome replacement meal

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Mar 22, 2012

This stuff is great. My tummy loves it. VERY filling. I heard the taste was terrible, I've been drinking bland stuff for years and this stuff was not bad at all. It has a mild malt taste to it. I do recommend if you are looking for a meal or snack replacement or just a good nutritious drink with tons of vitamins, minerals, fruits and veggies!

MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Sep 07, 2012

i drink it with milk and sweetener blue agave nectar. 1-2 times a day instead of 1-2 meals

Garden Life Meal

Posted by 5760800377973096638 on Sep 19, 2012

I love this meal replacements I have loads of energy and I'm never hungary. I have used this for 3 years. Love it.

RAW meal replacement

Posted by 5422562272862536152 on Nov 12, 2013

An excellent product for vegans, with noticeable health benefits in the short term. The recommended amount of water for mixing the product is way too low, I found that around four times the recommended amount was needed to make the product palatable. The import duty on deliveries to the UK is a disadvantage.