Great product (taste takes getting used to)

Posted by Reviewer1685669 on Mar 25, 2010

The first time I tasted this I thought it was terrible, now I drink it twice a day and don't seem to mind. I am trying to lose weight so I drink one scoop for breakfast, one scoop for lunch and a normal dinner. I have lost 4lbs in the last 10 days.

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

The taste is not great, but i like all the ingredient listed, if a full meal with all minerals and vitamins... better then some meals we take.

HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1914685 on May 16, 2012

This product is disgusting. I bought it because you iherb discontinued the vegan meal I really loved. And I just wasted $40 because this has terrible texture and leaves a gross after taste in your mouth. don't buy it!

Great Product

Posted by chacho on Mar 30, 2010

Just what I was looking for. Love it.

raw meal

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Apr 28, 2010

pretty good and full of vital ingredients for the overall body,have to take as prescribed.

Well..

Posted by Reviewer1482889 on May 12, 2010

...this is a very good product, however I have some difficulties to eat it...I'll try now to mix with some fruits to mask its flavor.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Dec 03, 2010

I really like this product, it tastes good and I feel like I get some nutrients through it. I don't know if it does any difference in my health, but it is still nice to eat.

Pros and Cons

Posted by Reviewer1267414 on Mar 13, 2010

I believe in the ingredients and thought that went into this product. The label reads fantastic! The downside is the decidedly raw-beany taste (and I'm no wimp, but never have liked raw sprouted chick peas)and worse yet, the distressing, roiling gas that this product gives me; and that is on a half-dose. I have not been able to do the full amount, nor use the product as much as I would like. I'd like to see the product re-designed with less beans and improved taste. They are on to a really good concept!

Solid Packaging and labeling

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

Received both Garden of Life products. Great packaging...but I haven't used them yet as I'm saving them for when I start back on a heavy fitness regiment. It looks like premium fuel, geared toward getting back into peak shape. I'll update this in a month, when start my new fitness regiment.

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 03, 2011

There are many great meal replacements (like ultimate meal) but I come back to this because it is a comprehensive meal with almost all necessary nutrients in one package. A person could survive/thrive on just this with additional carbs and healthy oils.