New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Chocolate Cacao, 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer3310018 on Feb 19, 2013

I usually drink Vega One. However, this shake was a bit cheaper so I decided to give it a try, and it wasn't a good decision. It tastes like I would imagine mud to taste, and it is very grainy. The only thing about this mix that is better than vega one is the pretty colors on the packaging. I won't be ordering this again.

Really disappointing

Posted by 5699076187081119180 on Mar 21, 2013

I let the good reviews influence me when I bought this product. I shouldn't have. It's quite expensive and not worth the money at all. It tastes absolutely awful. One serving is two enormous scoops that turn into a viscous mud-like substance. It's like drinking dissolved flour, very grainy. I tried mixing it into a smoothie with bananas, raspberries and some almond milk... It still didn't over the awful taste. After paying this much money for a protein powder, I would like to be able to enjoy it and I just can't with this product.

Used to be my favorite. There is a high possibilities that this stuff contains TOXIC HEAVY METAL!!!!!

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Mar 03, 2014

Just recently Mike Adams- The Health Ranger (his website is Natural Health News) has did a lab test for several rice protein powder brands including GOL. The result was GOL Raw Protein have a high amount of toxic heavy metal i.e lead, cadmium, tungsten and etc. If you read the label, RAW MEAL has almost the same ingredients as the RAW Protein!!!!! I am very disappointed. Please go to the website & check the lab test. And PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION to limit the heavy metal in rice protein powder on the website. Thank you & God bless.

The worst taste ever!!!

Posted by 5468458943321653492 on Sep 10, 2014

I am not a vegan to be clear, but in general the product details made me to buy it. I mean it's super healthy maybe it's the best brekfast that i could find...BUT ...HUGE BUT....not for me...the taste ..Oh mh God...it was mud???Baby poop ...so gross...and as long as you drunk it slowly the taste and texture became really worst...if possible... Apart from that if you drink it like without breathing and super fast it can make you fill full for more that 4 hrs maybe...Well I really tried it for a week but it was impossible to continue.

Truely Aweful!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

Reading the reviews i was excited to order this products but now if i could id give this a -5 , ive had simular products before and enjoyed them however this was somthing else! considering i can tolerate pretty much ANYTHING and rarely complain this is absolutely FOUL!! im sure there must have been a problem with the particular blend i had it has an overpowering discusting bitter taste that lingers and makes you feel like vomiting , i contacted the manufacturer and iherb was offered a refund upon return unfortunalty to return the item from my country it will cost $42.55 in postage so not worth it , i will never buy this putrid gunk again , youve been warned!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »