Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Chocolate Cacao, 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer3310018 on Feb 19, 2013

I usually drink Vega One. However, this shake was a bit cheaper so I decided to give it a try, and it wasn't a good decision. It tastes like I would imagine mud to taste, and it is very grainy. The only thing about this mix that is better than vega one is the pretty colors on the packaging. I won't be ordering this again.

Really disappointing

Posted by 5699076187081119180 on Mar 21, 2013

I let the good reviews influence me when I bought this product. I shouldn't have. It's quite expensive and not worth the money at all. It tastes absolutely awful. One serving is two enormous scoops that turn into a viscous mud-like substance. It's like drinking dissolved flour, very grainy. I tried mixing it into a smoothie with bananas, raspberries and some almond milk... It still didn't over the awful taste. After paying this much money for a protein powder, I would like to be able to enjoy it and I just can't with this product.

Used to be my favorite. There is a high possibilities that this stuff contains TOXIC HEAVY METAL!!!!!

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Mar 03, 2014

Just recently Mike Adams- The Health Ranger (his website is Natural Health News) has did a lab test for several rice protein powder brands including GOL. The result was GOL Raw Protein have a high amount of toxic heavy metal i.e lead, cadmium, tungsten and etc. If you read the label, RAW MEAL has almost the same ingredients as the RAW Protein!!!!! I am very disappointed. Please go to the website & check the lab test. And PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION to limit the heavy metal in rice protein powder on the website. Thank you & God bless.

Disgusting.

Posted by 4921707726177771213 on Jun 11, 2013

Drinking this was like drinking slime scooped up from the bottom of a river; big chunks of goop that no matter how much water I put in wouldn't thin. I don't recommend it.

good for diet