Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Chocolate Cacao, 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 2-star

Chocolate Raw Meal

Posted by 5162554888645266325 on Jan 13, 2013

A great product, however it was a bit too sweet for me to order it again. I can only have half the recommended amount, generously diluted due to the sweetness. I am not usually fussy with flavor unless it is overbearing!!

Like drinking vomit

Posted by Reviewer2878569 From Norway on Mar 18, 2014

I can not for the life of me understand why this product have such a high score amongst the other reviewers. To me this taste (and smells) like vomit, quite literally. I gag when I get it in my mouth. I've tried mixing it with water, with sweetened rice milk and soy milk and the result is the same. I've had to forfeit every time.. I'm quite sure it's healthy, but it's definitely hard work getting it down, and I'm not woman enough it seems.. I would give it one star for the taste, but gave it two because it's vegan and ethical and I believe it's really good for you.. (That is, if you can get it down and don't flush it down the drain...)