Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack And Meal Replacement Formula, Chocolate Cacao, 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)

Reviews 5-star

10/10 Meal Replacement Shake. Unique and Compatible with other Ingredients!

Posted by CatherineFord on Jan 11, 2013

I have tried other GOL products and they're very unique compared to anything else on the market so I knew this Raw shake was going to be interesting. Just a quick note: Raw means nothing in it is cooked over 112 - 116 degrees. The benefits of this is the body treats it as living food which according to solid research is the best you can do for overall health. Opon opoening the container, smelling it then tasting it my partner and i were very pleased with it and we will stick with it too. People should do their own research on the company + Jordan Rubin the founder a great pioneer of the Raw Food movement :) With all the mineral and vitamin deficiencies around the globe you will be glad to know this shake is loaded with a full spectrum natural based vitamin and mineral blend. I still take a multi but knowing that this shake has all these positive nutrition benefits plus a flavor that you can get used to very quickly I'm giving it a 10/10. We added coconut water powder and water into a blender to make this shake plus a few ice cubes. Next time we Will be adding a banana to make it even more yummy and filling but as a stand alone product it's great as it is. This shake sets a gold standard in meal replacement shakes! It's  an Awesome meal replacement or just to add in extra nutrients into the diet if maybe you think your body can do with more nutrients. It has high fiber, high plant based protein, and is allergy free. And lastly it does contain coconut flour which some people may not be able to take but 99.99% of people would be good to go! So that's my review! To good health everyone :) From John Pilbrow and Catherine Ford (Paremata, New Zealand)

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Dec 18, 2012

I drink this for breakfast everyday. I mix it with Almond milk for a thick rich taste. The chocolate flavor actually tastes great with almond mix and decent with water. It keeps me feeling full until lunch. I also drink some for an afternoon snack rather than munching on something bad. It's only about 300 calories per serving and that greatly reduces my daily intake. I am losing weight thanks to this.

Decent product

Posted by Reviewer2655720 on Aug 21, 2013

After reading the low rated reviews I opted to try anyway. So glad I did. I used 1 and 1/2 scoops (not 2) with ice and cold water in blender. Yes, it is a bit "textured". Flavor aftertaste of banana. Would prefer a deep chocolate flavor, thought cacao would have provided a nice chocolate yet it did not. Will add my own for flavor only. I feel absolutely great after drinking. I am so thrilled to be able to have LIVE food now. I cannot find it easily in grocery store. I throw so much weird flavorless gray foods away. Will use this instead. Thank you.

such a fine product

Posted by 4978399654583709818 on Jan 21, 2015

ive ordered a few tubs of this product over the last 2 years. i notice huge energy spikes when it's incorporated into my diet. it's a fine supplement that fills in the nutritional void that develops during the winter months when it's tough to forage quality wild greens. it has a plethora of high quality ingredients which are pure human food. also, i've read a lot of negative feedback on this product and it's absolutely laughable! so many people are complaining that it can taste bitter or too sweet, or like plants. guess what? it's made of plants! don't expect this to taste like a tiramisu... it's not a desert... it's a health supplement. and a fine one at that. i've tried more health supplements than the average person, and i must say, this is better tasting than most others; i really enjoy the flavour. if you're looking to improve your health and energy i highly recommend this product as a supplement.

wonderful

Posted by 5540291318599121897 on Jun 13, 2013

I can't live without it. My colon's condition keep going very well.