Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, 1.31 lbs (593 g)

Beyond a Meal Replacement!

Posted by 4683895570571467674 on Sep 28, 2013

This product is pure. No fillers, soy, dairy etc. I enjoy having this meal replacement for breakfast and dinner. I add some raw veggies like spinach or carrots. I also add some stevia chocolate powder. I feel great using this healthy product to manage my calorie intake. Try it out. You will not be disappointed!

great value

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

sent my daugher off to college with this as I know she doesnt have the time to prepare good balanced meals.

Good snack, strange taste

Posted by 5076624204358846442 on Feb 15, 2014

I use half a scoop in water or pineapple juice as don't like it too thick. Interesting taste...sort of like mix of spirulina and mud. Not that I taste mud but it's earthy in smell and taste. Does keep the mid afternoon hunger pangs at bay and feels healthy enough. Best of all does not upset tummy. I cannot tolerate other protein meal replacements.

너무 달아요

Posted by 5571921295244034691 on Sep 19, 2014

brown rice sweetener들어가있어서 너무 달아요 ; 이거 안들어 가있는걸로 순수 현미파우더로 사볼려구욤;;

yuck!!

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 05, 2014

I can't tell you how good it works because I couldn't get past the disgusting smell and terrible taste.