Strange taste

Posted by 4801016657588375717 on Oct 10, 2013

On my opinion, this item has a very strange taste. Doesn't taste good at all. Don't know even how to finish it and where to add. My daily smoothies don't taste good with it in them, so I guess I have to throw it away.

HORRIBLE TASTE WITH HORRILBLE TEXTURE

Posted by 5503740428596192190 on Apr 08, 2015

Supper horrible taste and texture. I cnat find any relationship between the shake and chocolate, this is absolutely not a taste of ""food""!!!!! The powder is quite hard and dont dissolve well, and just like drinking Polluted water with sand!!!!!!

To big sugar crystalls

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Apr 13, 2015

The suger crystalls are TO BIG! Its like drink sugar, and after you swollow you still have suger in your teeth and mouth. Taste flour+chocolate... Expencive! Only half the box are filled. Neve gonna buy again ever! ALtfor store sukkerkrystaller. Kornere og fæl. Fortsatt sukker igjen i munn og tenner etter at den er svelget. Smaker en blanding av sukker, mel og sjokolade. Altfor dyr mtp at boksen er halv full. Kjøper aldri igjen!!!

Awful

Posted by 5516918266424643072 on Oct 30, 2016

I was really excited to try this product based on it's description and it's ingredients, but it's just awful. I've tried putting it in my smoothies, I tried drinking it with just the unsweetened almond milk, I added honey this morning to try and mask the taste of artificial sweetener (even though it doesn't have sweetener). I wouldn't recommend this product unless you can't taste anything.