"Food-Based" meal replacement

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This is "food-based" nutrition, and it means that all the vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc.in the supplement come from genuine food-based sources. Nutrients are supposed to come from living things. There is a solution to this. It's called "Garden of Life." Garden of Life is a brand of nutritional supplements that are made almost entirely from actual food.

a very good meal replacement

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 27, 2014

In today's fast-paced world it's difficult to eat three square meals a day. All too often meals are skipped, or fast food alternatives are used. This is the solution to missing a meal, or eating junk: a low-calorie, nutrient-dense meal that takes literally seconds to prepare. RAW Meal is loaded with good stuff that can't be found in a bagel: plenty of protein, fiber, expensive raw foods and probiotics. It keeps the blood sugar even and hunger at bay. Taste is fair, but tolerable. An inexpensive, easy to use alternative. Please click my user name (alloriginal) for more helpful reviews gleaned from my 30+ years of supplementation.

Taste is Great, You can sweeten a bit with Stevia or honey

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Really does curb appetite AND It makes you feel very full so it's great for snack to avoid over eating ; I've lost 14 in 3 weeks so far with this and the use of vitamins ,I love it

Great product

Posted by 5571119702649907030 on Dec 09, 2015

It can fill up my stomach, and last long. A recommended product.

Much Better than Expected

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I just received this today and immediately made myself a shake with it. I used half unsweetened almond milk and half water with lots of ice. One scoop of this and one scoop of Now brand chocolate pea protein powder, a big kale leaf and a few frozen blueberries. Blended in electric blender for about 80 seconds. It was surprisingly quite delicious, after all the complaints I had read about the taste, I was surprised, it was much better than the shakes I had previously been making with just pea protein, kale and a few other ingredients. I've put another one of these in my cart for my next order.

Love the price, love the product

Posted by 4784738604330944839 on Feb 18, 2016

Pea and rice protein are preferred by my body. This combination of protein and raw sprouted ingredients in addition to the veggie and fruit matter makes a delicious smoothie. I make it with half coconut milk/ half water plus a frozen banana and some peanut butter. Being a dark chocolate lover, I add 1/4 cup of 100% cocoa powder to the container which gives it a tad more chocolate flavor. The smoothie is smooth, not gritty, nor chia seeds in one's teeth. The iHerb price is significantly less than if purchased in a store. Often the shipping is free. I am pleased with both the product and the cost.

Healthy and delicious!

Posted by 5500204936595804967 on Jul 16, 2016

Loving this product and it's delicious with almond milk! I recommend having this with almond milk as it tastes nicer. If it's too thick means you added too little milk so add a little bit more of almond milk and it'll taste great! It took me awhile to get used to the taste but soon you'll enjoy it like me! :) it might be grainy but like I said you'll get used to it and find it yummy sooner or later! <3

great value and quality

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

love Garden of life meal replacements