this taste awful

Posted by 5648198639657682572 on Mar 05, 2016

this taste awful

Love it

Posted by michealbehrens on Dec 29, 2015

I feel this product is quality! I read that a lot of people complaint of how it turns thick when coming together with liquid! Well, I don't care. The sweet taste is good, and I actually like it a little thick, it makes it more natural and smoothie-like! For some reason, I often see that people complaint about the taste or form of quality health products. But GOOD stuff dosen't always taste good! The things we don't like the taste of is often very good for our bodys. And our body is our temple! So look at the label and check the quality, ingredients and that it is organic, if so your body will most likely be very happy no matter taste! If it tastes good it is a bonus!

Like drinking sand

Posted by 5239332378178125715 on Oct 30, 2015

It doesn't melt in liquid and very grainy to drink ;(

Completely new taste and formula

Posted by Siljel on Oct 09, 2015

I liked this product for it's "real-ness" before but I had to chug it down because of the taste. I re-ordered though. But this time I got a much smaller jar and it said "new recipe"! INDEED! I lift weights and try to be as vegan as possible, which is why I am interested in high quality plant protein. This suddenly got even more protein and less sugar. And the taste!!! I now don't have to have anything added, not even soy milk. I can drink it only mixed with lots of ice cold water, maybe some ice cubes too, put them in my bullet and voila. It actually tastes good! Not artificial whey-like good but I think it's good enough to drink on its own. I will be buying lots and lots more. Yes the price has gone up for a better product, but I save money by not having to mix stuff in to hide the taste. So it's all good!

Very tasty and helpful for losing weight

Posted by 4858747555875406973 on Aug 26, 2015

The taste of vanilla raw meal taste is just scrumptous!! It tastes like a mild but suble vanilla that is not too overpowering. I have tried all of the raw meal products but this flavor is the most delicious one out of all of them. It taste more better if you add almond milk. I love the fact that it's only 120 calories per scoop and it fulls me up for a good 3-5 hours!!I will definately repurchase this again.

Good product, worth the money

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Feb 28, 2015

Just works. Tastes good and works really well

Raw Meal

Posted by Shuree on Jul 02, 2014

This was very filling and extremely healthy. I loved the fact that the Non-GMO project backs this. The only thing that I found I didn't like was how it became thicker. Other than that, it tastes great!

GOL-11693

Posted by 4663127350627819034 on May 12, 2014

It is very very Testy

Taste leaves a lot to be desired

Posted by 5667893570094565101 on Mar 13, 2014

By itself with water (per the directions) I couldn't stomach this. Slightly better in milk. I imagine it will be a bit more palatable in a smoothie. I'm sure it's very nutritious but I don't think it's worth it.

Healthy, but...

Posted by 5299276280986705218 on Nov 11, 2013

It is a great meal replacement indeed, but it is soooooo distasteful, personally for me. If you consume it straight away after mixing, the consistence reminds the sand. If you wait too long, it becomes too dense, so important to spot just the right moment. I am going to finish the bottle, but probably will not re-order.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »