Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Snack and Meal Replacement, Vanilla, 1.23 lbs (558 g)

Keeps the hunger at bay and some arm toning

Posted by 4694191132870099030 on Aug 28, 2013

Found this a great meal replacement in terms of fiber, meal replacement and a healthy supplement but it felt really difficult to mix it.

Healthy, but...

Posted by 5299276280986705218 on Nov 11, 2013

It is a great meal replacement indeed, but it is soooooo distasteful, personally for me. If you consume it straight away after mixing, the consistence reminds the sand. If you wait too long, it becomes too dense, so important to spot just the right moment. I am going to finish the bottle, but probably will not re-order.

Taste leaves a lot to be desired

Posted by 5667893570094565101 on Mar 13, 2014

By itself with water (per the directions) I couldn't stomach this. Slightly better in milk. I imagine it will be a bit more palatable in a smoothie. I'm sure it's very nutritious but I don't think it's worth it.

Too Clumpy

Posted by Reviewer1523108 on Oct 31, 2013

This stuff clumps up and is very thick. I mixed it with water. The second time I drank it almost threw up after one swallow. Needless to say I wonder what I will do with the rest of it.