Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Women, 90 Veggie Caps (Ice)

Garden of Life, Raw probiontics, Women

Posted by Reviewer2914754 From New York on Apr 05, 2014

Excellent results and iHerb shipped with the most care ever..As always very happy with iHerb..

Happy With These

Posted by Reviewer1286185 From Georgia on Nov 18, 2011

I decided to try these in lieu of Trader Joe's brand multivitamin for women since these have nothing artificial. I am very happy with them. On my next order I am trying the ultrazorbe to see if there is a difference. Very good vitamins

Execellent product

Posted by Reviewer1554382 From Norway on Dec 05, 2011

This is an excellent product. Thank you for making it available for customers.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1018977 From Georgia on May 25, 2012

Always pleased with garden of life products. Can tell a difference when I take these regularly.

great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

Posted by Reviewer3119083 From Romania on Sep 25, 2012

I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!