• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

essential

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 30, 2012

I keep these refrigerated and take them 3 times a day, along with my digestive enzymes. I'm believer that the digestive tract being healthy is essential to overall health. I'll continue with this wonderful product.

Happy With These

Posted by Reviewer1286185 on Nov 18, 2011

I decided to try these in lieu of Trader Joe's brand multivitamin for women since these have nothing artificial. I am very happy with them. On my next order I am trying the ultrazorbe to see if there is a difference. Very good vitamins

Execellent product

Posted by Reviewer1554382 on Dec 05, 2011

This is an excellent product. Thank you for making it available for customers.

General booster

Posted by Reviewer3214520 on Oct 09, 2011

I bought this for my teenage daughter just for helping her keep a healty balance. So far happy with product

excellant

Posted by Reviewer2820312 on Nov 07, 2011

excellant!!

:D

Posted by Reviewer1039208 on Nov 14, 2011

Liked it

Good for me

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Another of the probiotics I don't mind too much. It doesn't cause massive bloating and Garden of Life is a good brand. The raw ones tend to cause me less stomach irritation so I'm happy with it overall.

delivery without ice packs

Posted by 4665861819974198822 on May 29, 2015

I love iherb but this product never came with an ice pack so im not sure if its effective or not. Its quite expensive to receive an uneffective product:(

Really helps me digest

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Aug 02, 2011

Like this product it is really effective

very good