can't deal with the taste...

Posted by Savannahsmama on Aug 06, 2012

sorry, I've tried this protein powder for the second time and there is something about the texture and taste that I just don't enjoy - even when I mix it with carob or other flavors. I prefer Life Basics with Greens! (this is my back up for when LB is out-of-stock) Content is good though.

great product, terrible packaging!

Posted by thesavagesage on Aug 26, 2011

I love the protein. It's not sweetened, so you have to expect that it won't be sweet on it's own. I appreciate being able to flavor it to my own specifications. But the labeling on the package - UGH! When you open the package, you have to cut the protective film. Well the protective film is the label itself. So, the first time I opened it, the WHOLE package label came off in one piece!! Now I have a plain, white, unmarked plastic canister. I have to look it up online whenever I need to know the nutrient breakdown, etc. GOL, I'm really disappointed in you.

Bland Taste

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Apr 19, 2010

Taste is hard to mix with.

not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Jul 13, 2010

i will not buy this product again. the ingredients are really queer. i mixed it with milk, and it seems the powder is not clean enough. there are very tiny sands left in my glass bowl after i drank it up. i felt sick about this. i wonder what the powder is exactly made of. anyway i am not satisfied with this purchase.

raw protein

Posted by Reviewer1010026 on Jul 28, 2010

okay, not a very good taste

good

Posted by Reviewer2464917 on Apr 12, 2011

too little protein in one scoop, good as an addition to smoothies. too powdery - feels somewhat too processed.

Prefer others

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jul 29, 2011

I ordered it because my other powder was out of stock. It's ok if you mix it with others but on it's own, it doesn't taste good. My favorite one is pea protein based.

Seems good but ....

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 19, 2012

Seems good but ...didn't agree with me.

Bad taste, gritty but you get used to it

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Nov 07, 2012

The texture is gritty and sometimed a bit hard to swallow if you don't add enough liquid. You get used to the nasty taste, and the protein profile is very good, keeps the hunger away.

seems a good quality product

Posted by nzreviewer on Jan 12, 2013

but am not a fan - gives my smoothies a gritty consistency that I don't much care for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »