Raw Protein

Posted by 4818485721795231949 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product for awhile. I really think it's a good healthy protein mix.

Wild Oak

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Apr 03, 2016

I have been using this product for 2 years. My hair is gotten so much thicker and my nails grow so fast. Wonderful in my morning smoothie!

Garden of Life protein

Posted by 4771698141496164880 on Feb 18, 2016

I love this protein powder. I am taking it between the meals and I like it. It taste very good and most important, it's only slightly sweet.

good

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Nov 18, 2014

I feel comfortable using this protein powder. I mix it with fruit and the taste is very tolerable. I did not like the chocolate version, which is very sweet. This one is much better.

Good

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014

Taste Good. Heavy metal matter is no more an issue.

very good

Posted by 5096192453343487391 on Sep 03, 2014

very good

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 21, 2014

After trying many other protein powders, I like this the best. Because there are no added flavors, you can use it anything, with fruit juices or milk(s). Its great in smoothies. For a quick doze, blend well in some OJ.

Keeps me full!

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jul 09, 2014

I mix with unsweetened Almond Milk and a good sprinkle of cinnamon. Good for a quick lunch or after a workout.

Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2669652 on Jul 05, 2014

I love this protein powder, all natural. Great value.

One of the best, most nutritious products anybody could eat

Posted by 5640920538077598347 on Jul 02, 2014

15 different raw, sprouted plant proteins....how much better could you get, or want. Just add water, juices, plant-milks, smoothie fruits...etc...to the powder and whisk with a fork, or blend with a hand blender, or liquidizer. I leave the mix sit for a couple of minutes and it indeed **gets smooth and grit free! I drink it every day either for lunch, or post work outs. It fills me up, I'm never hungry after it. If you're one of the people saying it was hard on your stomach...I would say just try easing in to it slowly...don't give up because it's actually gentle on the stomach and it's so good for you. At home I'll make a fruit/plant milk smoothie with it...but on the go I put two tablespoons of the powder into a blender bottle, plus one tablespoon of organic fair trade hot chocolate powder. Later when I'm ready for it I add water or plant milk to the powders and shake. That's it. Simple. Yum yum. All the nutrition I need. Perfect! :-)