Great Product

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

My husband loves this stuff! All natural and vegan! I love knowing that he is taking this and not some other synthetic stuff!

Raw Protein

Posted by 5023464619965173267 on Jun 15, 2012

I used this fabulous source of raw organic vegan protein in homemade protein bars. Wonderful!

Buy this

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

if you want to feel tougher :)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Jun 13, 2012

Love this stuff!

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1503090 on May 20, 2012

I think when you can get a high quality protein powder that is both raw and organic you always win. I also like it that there are so many different raw plants in this product.

Clean Protein

Posted by Reviewer1231307 on May 15, 2012

Good

great product

Posted by Reviewer1281917 on May 11, 2012

I love this product, i read reviews which stated the taste was not good. In my opinion the people who felt this way were looking for a smoothie drink, not something for their health. i have had it in juice and just plain water with a little honey. it is fine both ways (maybe because i am on a different mind set, I just want to get it in my body so it can do its thing. I don't see it as a food only a supplement. I feel stronger after taking this for a couple of months would highly recommend it because it works and it contains no artifical ingredients

LOVE this Protein Powder!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on May 09, 2012

I cannot tolerated whey, so THIS one is FANTASTIC! It digests wonderfully and I feel stronger now.

good food

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 09, 2012

I put this in my smoothie and it makes it a complete meal

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 30, 2012

To this point, this is the best vegan protein powder I have found. Unfortunately, I am allergic to eggs, so my choices are severely limited. This product is not only good, it is easily digested and mixes well. However, I do not mix it with liquids. I mix it with applesauce and eat it that way with granola, or something like it, mixed in. It is good and also satisfying.