Fantastic in soup!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Dec 12, 2010

Put a scoop in a cup of soup and you won't taste it at all!!!! I have gallbladder issues and find that many things will trigger attacks. This is one of the few things I can have in a cup of soup that keep me going and I don't have to worry about! VERY gentle on the digestive tract :)!

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3273327 on Oct 14, 2010

Great protein!

Clean Protein

Posted by Reviewer1231307 on May 15, 2012

Good

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2264115 on Jan 27, 2011

Blend with blueberries, acai berries, or grapefruit for a delicious protein smoothie.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3159856 on Jan 29, 2011

I have been using this product for about a year now. It helps me manage my blood sugar and gives me the protein my body needs. I love it. I eat it everyday. I highly recommend it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2123521 on Nov 16, 2010

This is the best product on the marlet

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought this for my boyfriend to get him off of whey based protein and I think this is much better. It also does not make him gasey like the whey stuff.

IBD

Posted by Reviewer2553185 on Dec 09, 2010

I have treatment resistant (prescribed medication)Crohn's disease. I have tried multilple brands of protein powder. This one is tasty, doesn't seem to exacerbate my conditon and I actually have gained weight. My iron levels are slowly improving as well.........I recommend trying it.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1670305 on Jan 08, 2011

after 20 or better years of shaklee protein powder this is my new favorite. put it in soy milk w/ 3 srvings of favorite frozen fruit & one banana. throw in any vitamins blend and good to go for 4-6 hrs. try it!!!

Solid Packaging and labeling

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

Received both Garden of Life products. Great packaging...but I haven't used them yet as I'm saving them for when I start back on a heavy fitness regiment. It looks like premium fuel, geared toward getting back into peak shape. I'll update this in a month, when start my new fitness regiment.