excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought this for my boyfriend to get him off of whey based protein and I think this is much better. It also does not make him gasey like the whey stuff.

IBD

Posted by Reviewer2553185 on Dec 09, 2010

I have treatment resistant (prescribed medication)Crohn's disease. I have tried multilple brands of protein powder. This one is tasty, doesn't seem to exacerbate my conditon and I actually have gained weight. My iron levels are slowly improving as well.........I recommend trying it.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1670305 on Jan 08, 2011

after 20 or better years of shaklee protein powder this is my new favorite. put it in soy milk w/ 3 srvings of favorite frozen fruit & one banana. throw in any vitamins blend and good to go for 4-6 hrs. try it!!!

Solid Packaging and labeling

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

Received both Garden of Life products. Great packaging...but I haven't used them yet as I'm saving them for when I start back on a heavy fitness regiment. It looks like premium fuel, geared toward getting back into peak shape. I'll update this in a month, when start my new fitness regiment.

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

My favorite protein drink.. its raw and all natural, heaps better than milk or soya based protein that has side effects. I wish they come in bigger bottle

Great Plant Based Protein

Posted by Reviewer3218879 on Feb 13, 2011

Excellent ingredients

great protein

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Feb 15, 2011

tastes good too. i add daily to my morning berry smoothie with chia and some soaked seeds! keeps hunger away

good

Posted by Reviewer1272462 on Mar 08, 2011

a great value

Strength-giving RAW Protein, Beyond Organic

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Mar 08, 2011

Had lost muscle mass. Need two things to maintain and to build muscle: protein and testosterone. Garden of Life's RAW Protein has been a tremendous help to my vegan diet.

Very Pleasantly Suprised...

Posted by Reviewer1216745 on Mar 10, 2011

This stuff is GREAT. I mix it with organic rice milk and it is more than drinkable. When you take into account it's completely raw, has no artificial flavors, no fillers, in fact nothing synthetic at all it actually tastes pretty amazing for what it is. To be fair, I haven't tried mixing it with water or juice like it suggests on the container, that didn't sound very appealing to me... but I do strongly suggest that you rice milk it ! Love it, and will definitely be ordering again.