Good product

Posted by Reviewer3185417 on Apr 05, 2012

Using this for protein on a raw diet...this is the only product in its class. Updating this review to five after a few years of using it - it's a solid product and I put a half a scoop in all of my smoothies. Great clean product I've been through about a dozen tubs of it. I'd like to see 3 and 5 pound bulk options.

Soy Free Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1623355 on Aug 21, 2010

This is a great protein powder without soy. I add it to my 3 year old's breakfast smoothie and he begs for more.

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1126003 on Aug 23, 2010

I recently changed my lifestyle and became vegan. I use this powder in my smoothies. I also add a scoop of the paradise herbs protein greens. With fruit it tastes great and I am getting the amount of protein I need.

Love Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Aug 28, 2010

Garden of Life products are amazing. Now that they are coming out with raw products it's even better. I love it!!

My New Smoothie Base

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Sep 09, 2010

I add many other products to my daily smoothy, but I now can have this good quality protein addition. Basically has no flavor, so add whatever you want. Vanilla, cocoa, berries etc...

EXCELLENT

Posted by LeslieKenton on Sep 10, 2010

EXCELLENT

garden of life RAW protein

Posted by Reviewer2191280 on Sep 11, 2010

very fast service to japan, reasonable shipping rates. the protein mixes very easy in shaker,taste is not bad.

Tastes great, healthy

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Sep 13, 2010

This protein tastes really good, and it's great knowing that it is so healthy! The texture is a tiny bit gritty, but hey it's protein powder!

Great Protein Powder Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1818590 on Jan 21, 2012

This is a great alternative to protein powders that cause tummy trouble. I enjoyed it blended with mango puree, ice cubes and water. It tastes like toast so I imagine it would taste good with any fruit puree.

Raw Potein Organic

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Feb 01, 2012

This is a great product full of sprouted ingredients. I find it a bit chalky in my smoothies, but I am sure I will get used to it. It really is a great protein.