Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1712525 on Aug 29, 2012

A healthy addition to a morning smoothie.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Dec 07, 2011

Very nutritious and soothing blend. I mix it with vanilla almond milk. Very tasty combo.

My new favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer1773358 on Jun 17, 2011

I am on my second bottle and I simply feel better because my digestion is better. I mix mine with carrot juice and water and I add some flaxseed oil. None of this healthy stuff tastes great but I find this product to be highly acceptable the way I take it. It is now my favorite protein formula. Denny...Pittsburgh

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1849502 on Feb 06, 2013

I love this protein powder! It mixes in well and has good flavor, will be re-ordering soon!

Boost

Posted by 5439466720793556735 on Nov 01, 2016

A good quality product that mixes well in smoothies, the container could be a bit smaller for easier storing.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1813260 on Feb 21, 2012

Great product!

Great Protein Powder Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1818590 on Jan 21, 2012

This is a great alternative to protein powders that cause tummy trouble. I enjoyed it blended with mango puree, ice cubes and water. It tastes like toast so I imagine it would taste good with any fruit puree.

Keeps me full!

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jul 09, 2014

I mix with unsweetened Almond Milk and a good sprinkle of cinnamon. Good for a quick lunch or after a workout.

One of the best, most nutritious products anybody could eat

Posted by 5640920538077598347 on Jul 02, 2014

15 different raw, sprouted plant proteins....how much better could you get, or want. Just add water, juices, plant-milks, smoothie fruits...etc...to the powder and whisk with a fork, or blend with a hand blender, or liquidizer. I leave the mix sit for a couple of minutes and it indeed **gets smooth and grit free! I drink it every day either for lunch, or post work outs. It fills me up, I'm never hungry after it. If you're one of the people saying it was hard on your stomach...I would say just try easing in to it slowly...don't give up because it's actually gentle on the stomach and it's so good for you. At home I'll make a fruit/plant milk smoothie with it...but on the go I put two tablespoons of the powder into a blender bottle, plus one tablespoon of organic fair trade hot chocolate powder. Later when I'm ready for it I add water or plant milk to the powders and shake. That's it. Simple. Yum yum. All the nutrition I need. Perfect! :-)

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1870642 on Jun 02, 2010

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I'm happy with it.