Great discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1645212 on Jul 05, 2010

I have only just got into this product but as someone who probably doesn't get enough protein in my diet, this is great as a shake with a milk substitute and water mixed and sweetened with stevia-yummy!

Janet of Cocoa, Fl.

Posted by Reviewer1782714 on Jul 08, 2010

I have used one canister of this protein and reordered. It works very well for me adding a banana, strawberries and low fat milk. I don't have to eat for hours after having this protein every morning. I would recommend it to anyone that needs to get more protein, but does not like eating breakfast.

Best protein formula available

Posted by Reviewer2812089 on Jun 18, 2010

Tastes ok and easy on my stomach. I love the fact that it's organic and makes use of sprouting.

Perfect Solution

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I'm always battling weight gain, so a while back I started replacing some meals with smoothies made of raw, organic protein powder (check the label, Garden of Life includes loads of other raw ingredients), plus Hi Lignan flax powder (Jarrow) and organic chlorella powder (Now foods). I figure if you're going to replace meals, make sure you get all the nutrients you need, and make sure they are high quality. This has been the perfect solution and costs less than a regular meal would.

Great stuff!

Posted by juliaheis on Jul 31, 2010

This raw organic protein powder has a large amount of protein in each serving. It seems to have a rather neutral taste so would probably mix well with most things. Although my digestion is not the greatest, this protein powder seems to work well for me and digest easily.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2663874 on Aug 11, 2010

Very healthy, excellent product! I use it daily in a smoothy and it gives me energy and well-being.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3185417 on Apr 05, 2012

Using this for protein on a raw diet...this is the only product in its class. Updating this review to five after a few years of using it - it's a solid product and I put a half a scoop in all of my smoothies. Great clean product I've been through about a dozen tubs of it. I'd like to see 3 and 5 pound bulk options.

Soy Free Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1623355 on Aug 21, 2010

This is a great protein powder without soy. I add it to my 3 year old's breakfast smoothie and he begs for more.

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1126003 on Aug 23, 2010

I recently changed my lifestyle and became vegan. I use this powder in my smoothies. I also add a scoop of the paradise herbs protein greens. With fruit it tastes great and I am getting the amount of protein I need.

Love Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Aug 28, 2010

Garden of Life products are amazing. Now that they are coming out with raw products it's even better. I love it!!