raw food

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

I was really nervous about trying this product. All the reviews seemed bad. Some said they were going to compost this stuff because of the taste and others said to suck it up and be a man, this stuff is good for you. I was really reluctant to try it, but was very pleasantly surprised. I love the taste. I was a "non litmus taster in high school." The taste is not the problem. The problem is the digestion. It has been difficult for me to digest. I am still trying it with different enzymes. I want it to work because it does feel healthy.

taste fine

Posted by Reviewer2144692 on Feb 18, 2012

I don't know what some people are complaining about..this powder taste fine...plain...like nothing..well I have been eating health food for years so I my taste buds are immune..lol....This product is amazing! My fist cup ,I felt my body recognize the ingredients as good for me...It is very potent...I will be buying more

Good protein powder.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I like it.

Wild Oak

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Apr 03, 2016

I have been using this product for 2 years. My hair is gotten so much thicker and my nails grow so fast. Wonderful in my morning smoothie!

Raw Protein

Posted by 4818485721795231949 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product for awhile. I really think it's a good healthy protein mix.

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 21, 2014

After trying many other protein powders, I like this the best. Because there are no added flavors, you can use it anything, with fruit juices or milk(s). Its great in smoothies. For a quick doze, blend well in some OJ.

very good

Posted by 5096192453343487391 on Sep 03, 2014

very good

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Dec 06, 2011

This is the best protein powder I have used. Make a smoothie with filtered water, raw protien powder, tart cherry juice concentrate, chia seeds, vit. C, and frozen berries in a blender! Yum!

Great protein powder

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 01, 2010

Mixes into fruit or vegetable juices really well and I like the taste. It seems easy on the digestion.

Works great...

Posted by Reviewer2977054 on Jul 19, 2011

Have used this now for about 1 year and it seems to work very well for me. I love that it's non-dairy and that the flavor is bland enough that it can be flavored nicely with berries/bananas, etc...