Too floury for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Feb 20, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week now, in my breakfast meal, and in my smoothie at night. I don't think it blends very well in either. With less than a scope each time, I find that I end up with a "floury" mix, even with plenty of liquids. I don't care too much for the taste either. Too bad these only come in huge sizes, I feel that I need to finish this box, before I can go back to Jarrow Formulas Hemp protein powder.

NE BERITE ETO GAVNIWE EBANOE!!!

Posted by 5626266849731597993 on Nov 16, 2012

MENYA VIRVALO POSLE PRIEMA ETOGO GOVNA,PIL S MOLOKOM ,3AKPIB POT,VSE RAVNO BLEVANYL, VIKINUL NAHUI ETO DER'MO!

Taste horrible and causing me to get intolerence reaction

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Dec 30, 2012

This protein powder taste like coarse brown rice powder and impossible for me to drink without sweetening it. Every time I drink this protein I will get sore throat, nausea, stomachache and bloatedness and there was once my intolerance reaction lasted about 3 days. I am not going to buy this protein anymore despite having organic and healthful ingredients and stick to whey protein.

Yuck taste! Ужасный вкус!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

This powder tastes like chalk! You have to put a lot of flavour into the shake in order to make it tolerable. Very disappointed. Порошок по вкусу напоминает мел, затруднительно этот вкус перебить сочетанием даже самых сладких фруктов.

Is this complete?

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Jun 11, 2013

Is this complete protein? Why doesn't it mention anything about being complete, and where is the amino acid profile? I only figured out this after using it. Not all protein powders are the same. I found the Sun Warrior Blend provided much better results.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1685669 on Mar 25, 2010

I bought this for my husband he is trying to rebuild muscle after a lot of resting due to a back injury. He says it tastes a bit like flour but he doesn't seem to mind and takes it every day. He feels it is working very well and has asked me to order more.

i want to buy stock in this company!

Posted by Reviewer1220134 on Dec 25, 2010

why has it taken so long to move away from sugar and chemical laden protein supplements...this product is pure genius. you can add this to basically anything knowing you are getting quality protein, AND probiotics to boot, and nothing you don't want. if you are interested in increasing your protein intake without the calories (18grams and only 80 calories!) put this product in your cart NOW. :)

Probably the best non milk protein formula

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010

One of the best vegetable source proteins. I do not think that there is any better vegetable protein formula out there. The price could be a little bit down but hey, it is a product with extreme quality. The taste is a little bit bland but that's the reason i like it so much.

Mild Taste

Posted by Reviewer2559205 on Jun 01, 2011

I think the tase is probably somewhat individual and may depend on what you put it in. I think it is very mild tasting, mixes well and even in plain water with a little stevia it actually tastes good to me. Goes good with smoothies also with fruit and yogurt.

A source of happiness and yumminess

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

the first time I tried this, i thought the flavor was bland and like flour. And then I tried it again the next day....somehow my body must have registered how fabulous it is for my health, because it tasted sweet like candy in comparison. My body loves this protein, and it is my favorite to use. I have tried many many proteins because I am a body builder who is allergic to soy and cannot use whey. This is fabulous and far surpasses the happiness I ever got from whey after a workout!