Good Mix

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 05, 2013

I use a few different vegan protein powders including this one. I also use the Paradise Herbs Maca up and the Vega One and alternate. This one is simple compared to the others which also have a few extra things like Maca, chlorella etc while this relies on sprouted organic ingredients and I feel it's a great protein for the body. I usually mix a scoop with other things like fruits and other ingredients as it's not that palatable on it's own.

La mejor de las mejores!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013

Proteínas de origen vegetal, se puede pedir más? Para más información, tienes mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

unpleasant flavour & texture

Posted by Reviewer3192165 on Nov 20, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is really off putting. Could not finish the box. Will never buy again

RAW protein

Posted by 5422562272862536152 on Nov 12, 2013

An excellent product for vegans and, for me, both more palatable than other similar products and more effective in terms of the health benefits, which were readily apparent after little more than a week of using the product. The import duty on deliveries to the UK is a disadvantage.

I add it to other foods

Posted by Reviewer2193132 on Oct 31, 2013

then it seems to blend in and not stand out. It is RAW food. Certainly a better choice over other proteins.

Suggest!

Posted by Reviewer2373259 on Oct 16, 2013

The taste is delicate, can be mixed with any juice. I like it because I have a baby and I don't have too much time for cooking. So in a busy day I just make a smoothie with this formula and feel myself good :)

healthy and good for you, tastes pretty bad

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

this protein poweder is really good for you, it has good stuff in it but to me personally tastes awful. I must make it into a smoothie with frozen fruits and water just to get it down. Using a straw helps too. I had the cacao one before and I think that one tastes worse, so I guess out of those 2 this one tastes slightly tiny bit better, but still not good haha. But I have gotten used to the taste and I can get it down with my smoothies so I will keep doing it just cause of the benefits of this good for you raw protein powder.

RAW Protein Powder

Posted by 4830176799861596399 on Sep 05, 2013

Stops me being hungry - can have a smoothie and call it quits.

Allergic

Posted by 5301091877613943281 on Sep 03, 2013

I didnt realise it had Quinoa in it. I am allergic so can not use :(

excelletnt product!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Aug 29, 2013

me encanta este producto. es la 5 vez que lo compro. esta formula es natural cae bien al estomago y tiene probioticos.