Works great...

Posted by Reviewer2977054 on Jul 19, 2011

Have used this now for about 1 year and it seems to work very well for me. I love that it's non-dairy and that the flavor is bland enough that it can be flavored nicely with berries/bananas, etc...

healthy and good for you, tastes pretty bad

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

this protein poweder is really good for you, it has good stuff in it but to me personally tastes awful. I must make it into a smoothie with frozen fruits and water just to get it down. Using a straw helps too. I had the cacao one before and I think that one tastes worse, so I guess out of those 2 this one tastes slightly tiny bit better, but still not good haha. But I have gotten used to the taste and I can get it down with my smoothies so I will keep doing it just cause of the benefits of this good for you raw protein powder.

Great and healthy raw protein

Posted by 5729890510406560349 on Apr 01, 2016

I like that this protein supplement contains Probiotic. It's healthy and the taste is acceptable to me. Love it.

can't deal with the taste...

Posted by Savannahsmama on Aug 06, 2012

sorry, I've tried this protein powder for the second time and there is something about the texture and taste that I just don't enjoy - even when I mix it with carob or other flavors. I prefer Life Basics with Greens! (this is my back up for when LB is out-of-stock) Content is good though.

Too floury for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Feb 20, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week now, in my breakfast meal, and in my smoothie at night. I don't think it blends very well in either. With less than a scope each time, I find that I end up with a "floury" mix, even with plenty of liquids. I don't care too much for the taste either. Too bad these only come in huge sizes, I feel that I need to finish this box, before I can go back to Jarrow Formulas Hemp protein powder.

Taste horrible and causing me to get intolerence reaction

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Dec 30, 2012

This protein powder taste like coarse brown rice powder and impossible for me to drink without sweetening it. Every time I drink this protein I will get sore throat, nausea, stomachache and bloatedness and there was once my intolerance reaction lasted about 3 days. I am not going to buy this protein anymore despite having organic and healthful ingredients and stick to whey protein.

Yuck taste! Ужасный вкус!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

This powder tastes like chalk! You have to put a lot of flavour into the shake in order to make it tolerable. Very disappointed. Порошок по вкусу напоминает мел, затруднительно этот вкус перебить сочетанием даже самых сладких фруктов.

Is this complete?

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Jun 11, 2013

Is this complete protein? Why doesn't it mention anything about being complete, and where is the amino acid profile? I only figured out this after using it. Not all protein powders are the same. I found the Sun Warrior Blend provided much better results.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1685669 on Mar 25, 2010

I bought this for my husband he is trying to rebuild muscle after a lot of resting due to a back injury. He says it tastes a bit like flour but he doesn't seem to mind and takes it every day. He feels it is working very well and has asked me to order more.

i want to buy stock in this company!

Posted by Reviewer1220134 on Dec 25, 2010

why has it taken so long to move away from sugar and chemical laden protein supplements...this product is pure genius. you can add this to basically anything knowing you are getting quality protein, AND probiotics to boot, and nothing you don't want. if you are interested in increasing your protein intake without the calories (18grams and only 80 calories!) put this product in your cart NOW. :)