お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g)

raw food

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

I was really nervous about trying this product. All the reviews seemed bad. Some said they were going to compost this stuff because of the taste and others said to suck it up and be a man, this stuff is good for you. I was really reluctant to try it, but was very pleasantly surprised. I love the taste. I was a "non litmus taster in high school." The taste is not the problem. The problem is the digestion. It has been difficult for me to digest. I am still trying it with different enzymes. I want it to work because it does feel healthy.

taste fine

Posted by Reviewer2144692 on Feb 18, 2012

I don't know what some people are complaining about..this powder taste fine...plain...like nothing..well I have been eating health food for years so I my taste buds are immune..lol....This product is amazing! My fist cup ,I felt my body recognize the ingredients as good for me...It is very potent...I will be buying more

Good protein powder.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I like it.

Good Mix

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 05, 2013

I use a few different vegan protein powders including this one. I also use the Paradise Herbs Maca up and the Vega One and alternate. This one is simple compared to the others which also have a few extra things like Maca, chlorella etc while this relies on sprouted organic ingredients and I feel it's a great protein for the body. I usually mix a scoop with other things like fruits and other ingredients as it's not that palatable on it's own.

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 21, 2014

After trying many other protein powders, I like this the best. Because there are no added flavors, you can use it anything, with fruit juices or milk(s). Its great in smoothies. For a quick doze, blend well in some OJ.