Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g)

raw food

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 01, 2011

I was really nervous about trying this product. All the reviews seemed bad. Some said they were going to compost this stuff because of the taste and others said to suck it up and be a man, this stuff is good for you. I was really reluctant to try it, but was very pleasantly surprised. I love the taste. I was a "non litmus taster in high school." The taste is not the problem. The problem is the digestion. It has been difficult for me to digest. I am still trying it with different enzymes. I want it to work because it does feel healthy.

taste fine

Posted by Reviewer2144692 on Feb 18, 2012

I don't know what some people are complaining about..this powder taste fine...plain...like nothing..well I have been eating health food for years so I my taste buds are immune..lol....This product is amazing! My fist cup ,I felt my body recognize the ingredients as good for me...It is very potent...I will be buying more

Good protein powder.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I like it.

Garden of life, RAW protein

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on May 18, 2011

Being on a strict diet and chronically underweight after two intestinal surgeries, I bought this product to provide easily digestible proteins without a lot of fat. I am using it for breakfast with a banana or piece of bread every other day and find it to be satisfying and neutral/ pleasant in taste, without leading to gas/bloating. Helps me to some extent with edema due to a slight but chronic protein deficiency. Highly recommend the product for people with special protein needs.

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Dec 06, 2011

This is the best protein powder I have used. Make a smoothie with filtered water, raw protien powder, tart cherry juice concentrate, chia seeds, vit. C, and frozen berries in a blender! Yum!