great product, terrible packaging!

Posted by thesavagesage on Aug 26, 2011

I love the protein. It's not sweetened, so you have to expect that it won't be sweet on it's own. I appreciate being able to flavor it to my own specifications. But the labeling on the package - UGH! When you open the package, you have to cut the protective film. Well the protective film is the label itself. So, the first time I opened it, the WHOLE package label came off in one piece!! Now I have a plain, white, unmarked plastic canister. I have to look it up online whenever I need to know the nutrient breakdown, etc. GOL, I'm really disappointed in you.

Very healthy, but tastes terrible

Posted by Reviewer3333110 on May 23, 2011

This is a great protein supplement, but it tastes terrible. It comes through no matter what you make it with. I've tried fruit, juice, rice milk - they all make it worse. I've been very disappointed in the taste of Garden of Life products and it's a shame - because I think they are excellent quality.

Makes easy shakes after workout. Good for donating plasma

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Taste is okay. Mixes well. I donate plasma and this helps keep up my protein.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on May 01, 2011

Love this product as quite pure - no added sugar or flavour but excellent to add to your smoothy

Review

Posted by Reviewer1247416 on Jul 07, 2011

My favorite vegan protein thus far.. I can't have soy or weat/gluten, and the only thing I would change is make it taste better or vanilla flavored :) but other than that, it is a good amount of protein that is basically 100% allergen free.

Bland Taste

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Apr 19, 2010

Taste is hard to mix with.

Strange tast!

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Oct 24, 2010

Did not like the tast and it does not mix well.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 18, 2012

It smells bad and tastes awful. I tried mixing with with juices but nothing helps and I hate to say it but it tastes like the smell of wet dog. Had to throw it out ;(

POOR TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2713899 on May 04, 2011

i do not like it~

neutral taste works perfect in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 24, 2011

My husband and kids love this for making smoothies in the morning. The best thing about it, besides being a high-quality protein source, is the neutral flavor which doesn't interfere with the flavors in any type of smoothie.