A really good protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jul 18, 2011

I like this protein powder a lot. I do alternate it or mix it with the Ultimate Meal since that's what works best for me. I love the ingredients though and it keeps me full for 5 or more hours; good stuff!

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Jul 19, 2011

This product works well in a protein drink. I like the taste, especially that it's not syrupy sweet like most protein powders.

It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 21, 2011

Bland but thats good as it can be mixed with flavorfull things well. And for me it's about a good non meat source of protein.

One of the best protein I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1897692 on Jul 25, 2011

Taste of the product was very good and it mixed very well in to a smoothie. I got a good boost of energy when using this product as a protein source.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3106592 on Jul 26, 2011

Best protein formula

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jun 04, 2011

Fantastic product, quality protien formula, great price

Protein supplement

Posted by Reviewer2324933 on Aug 20, 2013

I have been using this product for a year or so. Just for kicks, I thought I'd read some of the mediocre reviews. One review said that it was inferior in amino acid content to Sun warrior. Not so. Checking the web, it is superior in all but two and then very close. Sun Warrior also is more pricy. The other reviews complained about taste. I would not suggest you add water and drink this. For a breakfast smoothy, you can add yogurt, a banana, blueberries, whatever favorite fruit you like. I would definitely suggest using a blender. I usually use almond milk as my liquid. I think it's a great product.

Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 07, 2011

Easily absorbed, raw freshness!

My new favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer1773358 on Jun 17, 2011

I am on my second bottle and I simply feel better because my digestion is better. I mix mine with carrot juice and water and I add some flaxseed oil. None of this healthy stuff tastes great but I find this product to be highly acceptable the way I take it. It is now my favorite protein formula. Denny...Pittsburgh

Best

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 20, 2011

I purchased others and am now using those to feed to the crickets. This one is the best tasting for me and most easy to digest. I'm sticking to this one.