Keep my glycemic steady for 3-4 hours not hungry.

Posted by madb3cky on Nov 05, 2012

I love this flavor so much, I melt 1 fulled spoon with 100cc water,then plus 60cc fresh milk + 50cc soybean milk(free suge), after drink this for breakfast I not feel hungry at all untill lunch time. Also not super hunger for meats as before. If I feel hungry at 10pm,I will drink half spoon with 60cc fresh milk, I can finally keep on sleep till 8hours,not always wake up accidently like before. I think it really keep glycemic very steady,and not get me fat!

Mild taste, versatile powder

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012

This protein powder basically has no flavour, good or bad. I like that because it makes it very versatile. It has a thicker consistency, so makes for good flour, and also can be added to smoothies without changing the flavour or texture much (if at all).

Very mild taste, goes with anything

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This tastes very mild and is not chalky like other vegan protein powders I've tried. I use it to make a chocolate shake with coconut milk or almond milk, plus raw cacao, a few dates or coconut sugar, a banana and some ice. Yum!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Oct 29, 2012

This protein makes me feel good and goes down well. The down side to it is that it is somewhat gritty when you make your shake. I have been mixing it with a vanilla meal replacement for that reason. I am not sure I would drink it mixed with just juice alone, taste wise. I mix in fruit and coconut oil too. I'll try another brand next time.

Great formula but not great tasting

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

I have this stuff with water and it is not very palatable. Only use after exercise. I found it was best to mix it with something sweet-ish.

chalk

Posted by Reviewer2154032 on Oct 25, 2012

This stuff is simply disgusting. tastes like chalk! going from good tasting vanilla whey to this was painful! it gets 2 stars for the fact that it truly is as advertized: RAW protein. probably healthier than others too but not worth the taste in my opinion.

Wonderful All Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

Blend this with a hand mixer into water with a bit of fruit for flavour and you have the perfect health drink.

Good protein powder.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

The powder dissolves easily and has a neutral taste and texture. I like it.

The perfect protein

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

My favourite protein powder of all time! And that's because it works for everyone, vegan to omnivore. Everything is sprouted in this product, and it's meticulously formulated (as are all Garden of Life products!) The taste is completely neutral so you can create your own yummy smoothie flavours, though it also comes in vanilla and chocolate if that floats your boat. It's also not at all 'gritty', which is rare in the world of vegan protein powders!

Excellent plain protein powder

Posted by 4865232334746198341 on Oct 01, 2012

While this powder does have a slightly gritty/chalky taste and texture, this disappears quickly when used in baking projects or smoothies with lots of added goodies. Has a great plain/non-existent taste and can be used in so many ways. Excellent health stats and ingredients as well. My favorite plain protein powder!