Tastes great, healthy

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Sep 13, 2010

This protein tastes really good, and it's great knowing that it is so healthy! The texture is a tiny bit gritty, but hey it's protein powder!

great food based nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2768518 on Nov 30, 2011

good value quality product

Smooth, Delicious and Easily Digestible Protein

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

Of all the protein powders I've tried (Harmonized, Baseline Nutritionals, Sun Warrior, etc..), Garden Of Life's organic, raw protein is no doubt THE BEST. This is the first protein powder I've used that completely dissolves and leaves behind no gritty texture or chalky taste. And not only does it taste great, it's got an amino acid profile that practically mirrors that of humans, making it ideal for our muscles. It also contains probiotics and enzymes which allow for easy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Never once have I felt bloated or uncomfortable after using this protein. It delivers a satisfying and sustainable energy for hours to come. I'm so grateful for finding the perfect protein powder. Finally, a protein supplement that blends so well, tastes so great, and washes down so smoothly, you don't even know you're using one. It's the only one I recommend and the only one I use!

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

My favorite protein drink.. its raw and all natural, heaps better than milk or soya based protein that has side effects. I wish they come in bigger bottle

Best protein formula available

Posted by Reviewer2812089 on Jun 18, 2010

Tastes ok and easy on my stomach. I love the fact that it's organic and makes use of sprouting.

neutral taste works perfect in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 24, 2011

My husband and kids love this for making smoothies in the morning. The best thing about it, besides being a high-quality protein source, is the neutral flavor which doesn't interfere with the flavors in any type of smoothie.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2464020 on Apr 10, 2011

Natural is always better!

Great!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Mar 15, 2014

I like the taste, mixes very well and works.

Amazing

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on Aug 01, 2013

I use this normally as a base to my morning shake. I have been fasting for Ramadan and am Hyperglycemic, so have put two scoops of RAW Protien in the morning amongst other things like a tsp cinnamon, tsp caco, 2 tsp of vital greens, 1 capsual country biotin, tablespoon LSA&Chia and half a banana or a few frozen berries. Either with Coconut milk in carton or Almond Milk. Got me through 12 hours fasting.

High quality!!

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on Mar 09, 2011

The label says it all... gluten free, dairy free, no artifical sweeteners or synthetic ingredients. The taste is good, but bland, so add some frozen berries or fruit to jazz it up.