So good, so far!

Posted by Reviewer2550016 on Aug 26, 2010

I've used a couple of other protein supplements and RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula isn't griddy, doen't have a strong flavour or smell, and is smooth in a shake! Plus it's organic and light on the stomach ~ I'm very pleased with this product and the price... the store near my home sells this product for $57.59... huge savings!!! :)

IBD

Posted by Reviewer2553185 on Dec 09, 2010

I have treatment resistant (prescribed medication)Crohn's disease. I have tried multilple brands of protein powder. This one is tasty, doesn't seem to exacerbate my conditon and I actually have gained weight. My iron levels are slowly improving as well.........I recommend trying it.

Raw Potein Organic

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Feb 01, 2012

This is a great product full of sprouted ingredients. I find it a bit chalky in my smoothies, but I am sure I will get used to it. It really is a great protein.

Best whole food protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2532397 on Nov 05, 2011

Great source of protein which is digestible and packed with nutrients. To top it off it tastes wonderful.

Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 22 oz (622 g) (GOL-11415)

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 09, 2012

this is great stuff, so raw and nutritious

Garden of Life Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2432117 on May 10, 2011

Great raw protein powder. I am dissapointed though that I am unable to buy the Raw Meal from you web site. You have it listed as not available for Australia. I buy this product from another company at an inflated price due to their postage charge. It would be much better if I could buy it fronm iHerb.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jun 04, 2011

Fantastic product, quality protien formula, great price

Great stuff!

Posted by juliaheis on Jul 31, 2010

This raw organic protein powder has a large amount of protein in each serving. It seems to have a rather neutral taste so would probably mix well with most things. Although my digestion is not the greatest, this protein powder seems to work well for me and digest easily.

Suggest!

Posted by Reviewer2373259 on Oct 16, 2013

The taste is delicate, can be mixed with any juice. I like it because I have a baby and I don't have too much time for cooking. So in a busy day I just make a smoothie with this formula and feel myself good :)

Fantastic in soup!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Dec 12, 2010

Put a scoop in a cup of soup and you won't taste it at all!!!! I have gallbladder issues and find that many things will trigger attacks. This is one of the few things I can have in a cup of soup that keep me going and I don't have to worry about! VERY gentle on the digestive tract :)!