Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Healthy!

Posted by 4722062250908764837 on Jun 25, 2013

Very healthy but it is not really tasty.

Raw Meal Organic Meal Replacement (Vanilla)

Posted by 5414930795653210700 on Sep 03, 2013

This meal replacement really helps in keeping me full and it goes best with Pacific brand rice milk. I've tried water, almond milk and low fat milk - it turns gooey really fast with water and almond milk, which makes it a torture to swallow it down :( With rice milk, the mixture remains quite watery, so its enjoyable!

love the ingredients

Posted by 4686625868884472565 on Nov 15, 2013

gets goopy fast cause of the raw ingredients so i down it as soon as i finish blending it. doesn't taste very good at all with water so i first blend water with a banana, frozen or not frozen. then i add the powder and blend for a fast 10-15 seconds. if you blend the banana and powder at the same time, it'll take too long and the drink will start to get goopy. add the powder last and blend for a short period of time, then drink before it gets too thick. i only do the one scoop, two is too much. i really appreciate all the great ingredients in this thing.

Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by Reviewer2349954 on Jul 01, 2015

A friend recommended Raw Meal to me, and I was a little skeptical, especially considering the price, but I'm glad I tried it. I've tried other expensive organic meal replacement powders before, and they're ok but I was usually hungry pretty quickly after taking them, and still wanting more protein. With this one my body feels different: calmer, I have an even energy, and am satisfied for quite a while afterwards. Garden of Life just changed the formula a bit, now the vanilla is a bit too sweet for me and has a little aftertaste (too much stevia), so I'll have to see if I can adjust to the flavor. I hope it continues to work as well as the previous formula - if so I'm a loyal customer for years to come.

gout de "vert"

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

Ce produit a vraiment le gout de "vert" (légumes vert, plantes vertes...) ce qui est tout à fait normal vu la composition. le gout de vanille est selon moi très discret (je ne le perçois pas d'emblée). Par contre je trouve que le gout de stévia est très fort mais c'est peut être parce que je n'aime pas ce gout. Le produit est riche et a une excellent composition. Je ne mets que 4 étoiles à cause de ce gout de stévia qui me dérange. Excepté cela, cela semble etre un très bon produit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »